Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

Misc slots.
More items that add dmg attack but also cover energy or hp.
New skills (warrior self hp buff skill???). NOT 3 raid bosses.
Raid boss to have long respawn time and short window.
New lux neck?
Edl offhand for warrior (dps version, edl short sword/blade/handaxe).

Make casters more dps viable, perhaps boost their edl somehow (at least weapons). Make druids better at lvling.

An EDL oh would make me want to switch back to dps. That would be simply amazing.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

What happens if no one else ever attacks that specific plant? Is your toon unavailable to play for infinity?
No, you could utilize the reset toon to castle option on log in menu if necessary.
I'd +1 this if it applied to lixing and raid mobs just to read the sheer amount of rage posts. muahaha someone would be lixing and attack the wrong flytrap and they have to reset at the castle and go all the way back to their lixing spot. Or your attacking a raid boss and one of the adds swallows the tank and the tank has to reset at the castle leaving the raid without a tank.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

-A venus fly trap style mob that snatches you up and holds you until someone else hits the plant
I could actually see this. More of a tweaked version of roots/freeze on a player, but combined with with an e-shield (only drops player when shield breaks, but does expire after 30s or so).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Ohhhh the list I could create!

I want a few fun things to begin....

-Zebra and Ostritch Mount - But a fun zebra, not a remake of one of the damn horses like every other “horse” mount out there.
-Druids should get a plant for a pet, Like an orchid! Or little Venus fly trap running around following us (Bellsprout)
- Large open maps that allow us to explore. There narrow tunnels are boring and bare. Nothing interesting in them. Let me get lost! Full of plants, dark in some areas etc etc.
-Unique new mobs that are interesting and respawn into smaller multiple mobs . For example kill a 4* and 4 small 1* mobs spawn immediately upon kill that attack you for killing the “mother”.
-New biomes. We have a greenhouse coming in the the new one (I am in Horticulture for my lifes careeer so this makes me rather excited to begin with) but if there is a pond in it for example, make an underwater biome entrance out of it that requires you to have a certain level of cooking and fishing where you need to cook/create a “potion” to allow you to enter the underwater biome for a set amount of time before it kills you or you leave it. This forces EG members such as myself who refuse to cook as there is no point to it currently. Then we have another cavern to explore too...
- reintroduction of events!!! I can’t stress this enough. OTM has lost many players for the repetitive nature of this game. Events brought players back to see what was happening and what was new. New boss events to kill..... not this frantic carrowmore event that we have had twice. Which is a bit nuts... sure it replenishes depleted clan banks. But it isn’t “new” still the same old crap.
- Rare quest related items from EG bosses. It can have an extremely low drop rate, but give you a “certificate” or quest to turn in for an exclusive mount. Or fashion, etc.
-“Chance” encounters. Such as a 5 second spawn of a creature that is in a random location (make it extremely rare with 10,000 random spawn points for a very brief time at each) that gives you a rare item of some sort. Again being fashion or gold, maybe a couple hundred assorted lixs etc. Even make it into a “Jackpot” where members can contribute to a growing “prize” (Like progressive slots) and we can be on the constant hunt for it. Would be even better if it were inter server! So it is just that much more rare to come across. Someone could win millions if not 100s of millions if it ever got to that.

As for new bosses. I am in hopes that we replace these useless skill items that we have. Like who the heck uses play dead? Or Meditate at level 220.... We need drops that are actually useful to develop gameplay. Slots for upgrades on the items we already have. Such as crystals, or essence. Call them dragonshards... I dunno. But they give you stat increases when you socket them.
New level 220 eg boss. One with new complicated strategy like Gelebron. But also some lower level (100-150) more complicated bosses that a level 220 toon can’t kill due to level restrictions.

I can keep going. But I want to see what everyone else comes up with first.....

Can’t wait to see what OTM presents to us!! Rather excited!
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

Lol I dislike quoting large posts! But I love the gear upgrade idea, it would offer a boost in current items and since drop rates for godlys are so low this would be amazing.

Yes Carrow event is repetitive but I enjoy it. And yes they definitely need to focus on class skill reworks so many uselesss skills, other then that I hope they have a unique and useful armour set for us in gardens or something similar

Wow! Not quoting because of long post, but +3,000 to everything GaiBoi just said!

OTM, I’ve played Celtic Heroes since 2011. I’ve loved watching the game grow in content, but the repetitiveness makes people want to delete the app in general. How to delete an app that’s consumed so much of my time?
The system of Boss>Drop>Pass to leader> wait to be geared is cringeworthy. Let us upgrade the gear, or make some different content in game that isn’t the same system. It’s hard to be excited to log in and camp and kill the same mobs over and over in the same hallway.
How about cooking up some potions that make us a fishing god?
A boss that drops buffs for gear or for the skills we actually use.
Also a plus 3,000 for the Venus fly trap! That’s exciting to think about

Maclir101, Forever, Rosmerta

What happens if no one else ever attacks that specific plant? Is your toon unavailable to play for infinity?
No, you could utilize the reset toon to castle option on log in menu if necessary.
I'd +1 this if it applied to lixing and raid mobs just to read the sheer amount of rage posts. muahaha someone would be lixing and attack the wrong flytrap and they have to reset at the castle and go all the way back to their lixing spot. Or your attacking a raid boss and one of the adds swallows the tank and the tank has to reset at the castle leaving the raid without a tank.
lmao
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu