Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hopes for Corrupted Gardens?

New druid skills would always be welcome. Especially druid damage skills. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a druid skill that was like, 'Summon Beast' that allowed you to create a mob to fight for you, like with a mini health bar, basic auto attack and armor, scaling with skill level? Mobs could always attack it first or even play with regular aggro rules.

New druid skills would always be welcome. Especially druid damage skills. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a druid skill that was like, 'Summon Beast' that allowed you to create a mob to fight for you, like with a mini health bar, basic auto attack and armor, scaling with skill level? Mobs could always attack it first or even play with regular aggro rules.
If any class were to get a summoning skill Druid would make most sense.
+3, cuz I have 3 Druidy toons
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

My hopes...
-Bulk cooking like in the previous beta
-A fix so that the page remains on the same recipe after I cook an item so I don’t drive myself crazy scrolling every time.
-A venus fly trap style mob that snatches you up and holds you until someone else hits the plant
-Awesome fash
-A large and diverse map (bigger than crookback please)
-A new lux vendor

That being said I will be happy just to have a new place to explore :) Very excited
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Hoping for a large map like LivingArawn has said, and full of things to do and mobs to slaughter.

For good drops!

For unique weapons!

For the Android keyboard NOT to take up 156% of your screen when you open it! And also to allow copy-pasting on Android!

A Garden Gnome or Lawn Flamingo pet!
Would you kindly?

I want something that makes it exciting to play. Something that makes it to where you look forward to playing. Fashion is exciting for a day. A new weapon would be exciting for a day. Neither one of those fix the camping issue and camping yo kill bosses that have been around for 3-5 years.

I want some bosses that have short windows, that don't require scheduling 30 people, and that drops gear that most players are excited about.

Gele is a great strategic boss. But it shouldn't take 30+ toons to kill it.

Throw in some level 90 and 150 bosses also for the low and mid level players.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

My hopes...
-Bulk cooking like in the previous beta
-A fix so that the page remains on the same recipe after I cook an item so I don’t drive myself crazy scrolling every time.
-A venus fly trap style mob that snatches you up and holds you until someone else hits the plant
-Awesome fash
-A large and diverse map (bigger than crookback please)
-A new lux vendor

That being said I will be happy just to have a new place to explore :) Very excited
+1 can we get lost for once pls
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu