Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: GOT my Chicken chaser prizes and here's my review

I actually posted my response to this gut punch last night. They evidently deleted it. I put it in off topic as I reviewed them as a whole.

These rewards show a disconnect from the amount of time people put into this competition to win. The hats...could have been upped just a notch, to chicken helms. That would have been something for me, worth wearing for a couple hrs. The lvl 1 chickens for the time sink, for me, is beyond pathetic. Maybe I misunderstood the concept of this game..when I read the description, is it dress up...or stated gear based? That mauve hat has no mitigation or any other viable stat.

To be grateful that a development or customer team try’s to get players involved..is new to me. That from my understanding and experience is their job. It is how they make money. They should be grateful that we open our wallets and spend time participating in their game.

Tissue plz. I prefer Klenex..they are softer on my delicate eyes.

Why not make some from chicken feathers. :lol:

I understand why people get upset about stuff like this. What I don't like is how those people, once they are upset, just bash OTM and say how horrible they are blah blah blah. I hate seeing nothing but hate on the forums lol They are a small team and many of us have stuck with them for years so we might as well work with them and respond constructively..that being said maybe these negative Nancy's are the ones that actually bring forth change, but I would like to see a bit more constructive criticism than hate.
"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"-GOAT
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JnacnuD/
Aramis12
Vanir501

OTM’s new to this, give a little constructive criticism too.
Here I’ll start it off:
1. Shorter events
2. Better rewards for time spent
Both of which have already been addressed and have gotten responses. People are allowed to address their frustration, considering it’s the only way to get otm to take action
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

OTM’s new to this, give a little constructive criticism too.
Here I’ll start it off:
1. Shorter events
2. Better rewards for time spent
Thank goodness somebody who comes at the issue without a complacent attitude!
Oh you please just disappear on a trip to the other end of the world if you have nothing better to add to each topic than your Cookie Grandma replies.

Check this out .
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=59763
Why it's feels so degrading to receive a 30k pet token when these (TEN !) 10 people received a shaman 100% Phoenix glider worth millions for drawing sticks!
It would take me less than 2 hours to draw all 10 of these if it's copy from image .most of The winners didn't even have to color their sticks to put it that way.

Their mount prize increases movement speed by 100%, grants 50% camouflage and while equipped you gain 50 health and energy regeneration. And IS TRADABLE !!!!

How is that it not outrageous .

How dare you say the participants are not smart when OTM was capable of giving out such luxurious prizes in the past?! OTM have lowered their standards . Not us!
Last edited by Storm on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.