Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some question about upgrading and levelling mounts!

So I am leveling with my wife on my Warrior and her Druid, one of the things we have made sure to do with these guys and alts is do the daily bounty quests each day and also get our daily log in bonuses.

We have the basic first 25 hunter’s tokens mount each but both also have 50+ tokens on mains and 25+ on alts.

Is there a way to upgrade the mounts as we go or do we just need to wait until we have 100 tokens for the top mounts?

Also, I get when we lose them we pay the 100g or use a whistle but is there any way to stop this, is this what barding is for and if not what exactly does barding do?

The last question, I have the wolf skills and am leveling that up at the moment (think I am about 100+) but how do I add skill points to my mount so it is like 1/1 etc instead of 0/1?
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Re: Some question about upgrading and levelling mounts!

Barding is purely cosmetic, it's just fashion for your War Mount.

The whistle or the 100g is the only way to resummon your War Mount. It was a nice thing that OTM did to provide mounts for all, but it also has the slight microtransaction premium thing in the form of whistles, so that you can truly enjoy it without much hassle.

As to the 0/1 skill.. I'm not entirely sure as I dont usr a War Mount myself.
Would you kindly?

Warmounts level on a recursive formula; for a level 2 mount you need to have 2 (or the same) level 1 mounts on a character. However, you can only level mounts of the same tier/color. (Ex: 1 tame (level 1) brown war bear + 1 tame (level 1) brown war bear = 1 domesticated (level 2) war bear.) Thus for a level 6 brown bear you need 32 tokens (or 32*25 orange bounty tokens) and for a level 6 white bear you need 128 mount tokens (128*25 orange bounty tokens).

As for the skill(s), you cannot add points to them conventionally, but it scales with your mount level; a level 1 mount has a 1/0 skill, a level 6 mount has a 6/0 skill (I'm assuming as I've not gotten there :lol:).
Also, the skills' effectiveness scales with ability; the higher your ability the more damage the skill will do (or absorb if you have a bear).

If you do not want to pay 100g or for whistles, the dismounted status expires in 1 hour (I know, but hey, they DID provide a discount option...:lol:)

Barding is a status symbol that effects your character's awesomeness rating and stacks with the fashion awesomeness boost (kidding, ;) it is a cosmetic, but it does sound cooler this way...)

Hope this is helpful! Cheers! :)
Trust me, I'm the one who found Enkidu...

Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Free Plat
Where do you guys keep finding all these goats?

Thanks for the reply, with regards to the tokens

"(Ex: 1 tame (level 1) brown war bear + 1 tame (level 1) brown war bear = 1 domesticated (level 2) war bear.) Thus for a level 6 brown bear you need 32 tokens (or 32*25 orange bounty tokens) "

Can I use the mounts as I level?

So, I have a 25 token mount just now and 2 of the blue that is worth 25, can purchase a second wolf and trade in the one I am using along with the second one purchased and then wait for 2 tokens to upgrade to the next level and then 4 etc etc?

Also, how do I put a point on the mount so it's 1/1 or 2/2?
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"