Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: is this game even worth playing? - ADMIN PLEASE REPLY

Hey flo...i think your app is genius. I've never complained. Big hate on for the ones who have. We are trying to create a new clan timer but that 404 error message keeps coming up. Hard to enjoy the game now without the timer...need to stay competitive with other clans and until you get rid off the 404 error and allow us to create I will be forever in limbo and carry a crusty attitude :) not towards you but for those who have pushed you to the point of closing it down for the rest of us who appreciate the hard work and time you put into making it. I hope you can see that there are more of us that respect and whom are grateful for the service you provide than there are COMPLAINING BRATS!! I beg you to please restore new clan registration so that we can continue to enjoy and compete with other clans. Thanks man :)) Saphora, from DONN

@muldar
Hard to enjoy the game now without the timer...
@Saph0ra77 PM me on line/voxer/wechat my id is flough
Sorry, not had a chance yet to reply to your PM.

Hopefully I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.
9th of December late? I’m sure if something happens you can check in on your colleagues ongoings and give some sort of answer.

Sorry for late PM reply should not be accepted.

For me, 9th of December, and my PM was a reply...

Old money invested is lost money?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

@muldar

@Saph0ra77 PM me on line/voxer/wechat my id is flough
Sorry, not had a chance yet to reply to your PM.

Hopefully I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.
9th of December late? I’m sure if something happens you can check in on your colleagues ongoings and give some sort of answer.

Sorry for late PM reply should not be accepted.

For me, 9th of December, and my PM was a reply...

Old money invested is lost money?
The PM which I speak of should be in Morganas inbox, ty
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

hey, i am just wondering... i started playing in 2012. quit in 2015 due to being scammed everything by a long time friend, i recently just had a spurse to play, is this game even getting more popular or not? is the player count on this game rising or decreasing? is it even worth playing now knowing i wont invest into platinum but still want to be endgame?

i want to start playing again and go for end game but i most likely wont start playing. i an extremely experienced i know how to fully play its just knowing if its worth it? will the game be dead any time soon, i just want to know :) also comment on which world i should start playing too :)
much love
By asking the Admins, a group of individuals whose very livelihoods come from this game, their answer, whether intentionally or otherwise, will be biased.

As a player who has played since Yule 2012 I would say it depends on what you are looking for in a game. There are some poorer traits to CH, the programming is glitchier than normal for the MMO category, development is slow comparatively to other MMO's, and the support team at time can be sluggish, but on a positive spin why I have stuck around since 2012 is the community of the game. I haven't played a single other MMO with a community as expansive or as well developed as in CH. So while CH may not compare in some of the more traditional aspects to some other MMO's it is worth playing imo.
Walawalawala