Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chicken rankings...

Fishing competition was way better and more rewarding. Top 10 each got a full unique fishing set and top 3 got a 2nd effected unique set.
If you look at this event's reward for 1st place it's just 2 hats and 4 mount tokens that you can't use them (considering the pets are lvl 1 only)
Only way this competition could have been more rewarding if the chicken pets were max lvl, but no one confirmed it although multiple people asked. Who knows they might actually be lvl 6.

I agree I think the competition was set for way too many days. Most people are just trying to hold their spot in the top 10 and the rest are probably going to quit soon. Should of only been a one or two day comp tops.
+1
3 days should be more than enough similar to the fishing event ( though it was like 4 days I believe ). Chasing chickens for 8 days is just too much and people get burnt out and gets old really fast. Props to those who spends 10+ hours on chicken hunting every single day lol

+100 to this!

I love taking part in the competitions, but this is going way too many days. Trying to maintain a spot is starting to interfere with maintaining a clan :? And sleep ... :shock: I hope otm is more mindful to not over do the days on the next one, anything past 3- 4 days is just exhausting. Fishing one was perfect.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I agree I think the competition was set for way too many days. Most people are just trying to hold their spot in the top 10 and the rest are probably going to quit soon. Should of only been a one or two day comp tops.
+1
3 days should be more than enough similar to the fishing event ( though it was like 4 days I believe ). Chasing chickens for 8 days is just too much and people get burnt out and gets old really fast. Props to those who spends 10+ hours on chicken hunting every single day lol

+100 to this!

I love taking part in the competitions, but this is going way too many days. Trying to maintain a spot is starting to interfere with maintaining a clan :? And sleep ... :shock: I hope otm is more mindful to not over do the days on the next one, anything past 3- 4 days is just exhausting. Fishing one was perfect.
Just quit now. U alrdy know who’s gonna win ._. (Me)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

+1

+100 to this!

OTM going to cancel the contest and say "You just got pranked bro"

+1

+100 to this!

:lol: tbh, I’m rooting for you! I just wanted top 10 :x
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu