Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chicken rankings...

The competition isn’t worth the time... feel bad for everyone that spends 10+ hours a day farming chickens. Was fun the first day, got tiresome the second day, and now I’ve lost all motivation to continue on mainly because of people that somehow spend 12+ hours a day farming chickens lol... rip myself, my 2200 chickens, and 16 hours of my life I’ll never get back
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I agree I think the competition was set for way too many days. Most people are just trying to hold their spot in the top 10 and the rest are probably going to quit soon. Should of only been a one or two day comp tops.
DarkBahamut - 220 Warrior
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

I agree I think the competition was set for way too many days. Most people are just trying to hold their spot in the top 10 and the rest are probably going to quit soon. Should of only been a one or two day comp tops.
+1
3 days should be more than enough similar to the fishing event ( though it was like 4 days I believe ). Chasing chickens for 8 days is just too much and people get burnt out and gets old really fast. Props to those who spends 10+ hours on chicken hunting every single day lol
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

I for one, stand in awe of the dedicated chicken pickers. I had a blast standing next to Rockabelly spawn with my pet chicken and people would come and try and pick it!

Pick on pickers~

Best wishes,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.