Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is Fishing Profitable?

A friend told me he made 50k in an hour by selling fishes, and he's around 60~ fishing, so I'm wondering, at higher or max current fishing level (150 or so I think) is it really profitable? around how much could be made in an hour at max fishing?

Thank you

Re: Is Fishing Profitable?

Ive had multable people on bele say they can make 300k every few hrs at endgame fishing

Personally im not a fan, by the time youbget max fishing you could train a eg toon
But if you already got eg toon ,-,
Make another one lol, i have all classes eg and lockers

Ive had multable people on bele say they can make 300k every few hrs at endgame fishing

Personally im not a fan, by the time youbget max fishing you could train a eg toon
But if you already got eg toon ,-,
Make another one lol, i have all classes eg and lockers
And if you got all classes eg and lockers and you dont want to create new ;-;

It takes that long? D:

I got told Fishing is faster than Cooking, If I lix (4x exp) how many hours would it take me to max Fish?

If u lix all the way, it’s not profitable at all as you will need few million in gold to burn through. People that lix miss relics for bears, miss angler rings, miss mass fish for soup and selling. Every lixer I see is broke as hell. And complain when they don’t find the relics or rings. So it’s all in how u want to play it. U can level to shalmont and be a troller fisher for prized pike and that is good gold I’m told. If profit now is what u want join the ranks of troller fishers on your server. Ie like a boat that trolls the water for fish, you troll the banks for shimmering fish. Relics and rings aren’t an hour farming and your done, that’s why people don’t like fishing, they don’t have the patience to find everything. If you want to level to the top areas get the relics for the bears first. Is it good at the 180 plus zones?........no it stinks don’t bother.