Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Least amount of players needed to kill Gelebron

Actually @finalblow's comment was to cause drama but Elementals never tried with 21, we had 31 that fight.

Our lowest would be 30-31, although I think it raged shortly doing that. But our second ever Gele kill was with 32, and it was a 15 mins kill. Often luck and class distribution.

Btw, this topic was likely meant to try and bash Elementals of Belenus because they griefed us last Gele claiming we started with 21, but ignore that. Surprised to see that someone said like 25 here, thats crazy. Some clans are so big that they have tons of ppl but I think sometimes it takes too much away from the challenge. Overkill of toons on 1 boss is pretty much... Hack and slash. Its when theres minimum ppl that u give importance to every order given, and u feel the teamwork. For me that is :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Least amount of players needed to kill Gelebron

Actually @finalblow's comment was to cause drama but Elementals never tried with 21, we had 31 that fight.

Our lowest would be 30-31, although I think it raged shortly doing that. But our second ever Gele kill was with 32, and it was a 15 mins kill. Often luck and class distribution.

Btw, this topic was likely meant to try and bash Elementals of Belenus because they griefed us last Gele claiming we started with 21, but ignore that. Surprised to see that someone said like 25 here, thats crazy. Some clans are so big that they have tons of ppl but I think sometimes it takes too much away from the challenge. Overkill of toons on 1 boss is pretty much... Hack and slash. Its when theres minimum ppl that u give importance to every order given, and u feel the teamwork. For me that is :)
Lol bs, of thats the case its pretty sad yall didnt get below 25% hp :)