Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: These hats are a joke

Issue is that while adding 25 hat types.. people worked out this game runs a regular 10 colours + effect making 20... this somehow leaves 5 unlisted possible drops that not a single player has acquired that we know of. Then they decide to add no trade.. so effect white hats get stuck on alts we clearly dont use. Ontop pf that its abundantly obvious red os the most common drop.. couldnt even make them all 4% drop chance which would be perfectly acceptable...

GJ OTM! cant wait til rsmobile gets released...
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Issue is that while adding 25 hat types.. people worked out this game runs a regular 10 colours + effect making 20... this somehow leaves 5 unlisted possible drops that not a single player has acquired that we know of. Then they decide to add no trade.. so effect white hats get stuck on alts we clearly dont use. Ontop pf that its abundantly obvious red os the most common drop.. couldnt even make them all 4% drop chance which would be perfectly acceptable...

Who cares. They're free hats. The reason they're doing this is because players last time made a bunch of alts and then later sold the hats for a profit to those that weren't around when thr Christmas hats were given out. So blame the greed of others.

But anyway I can't believe people are actually upset they can't get every single FREE hat.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who cares. They're free hats. The reason they're doing this is because players last time made a bunch of alts and then later sold the hats for a profit to those that weren't around when thr Christmas hats were given out. So blame the greed of others.

But anyway I can't believe people are actually upset they can't get every single FREE hat.
im just upset that i will never get a purple hat :( i cant even buy it if i really wanted to
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Although I believe it would be neat if they could be traded, we shouldn’t be ungrateful. There was no obligation for them to hand out presents and they still did. Yay.
Give me a purple particle Santa hat and only then will I be satisfied... working super hard to get that mauve particle hat cause it’s similar to purple I guess... that’s how bad I want it lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Bye
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired