Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is in your opinion the best way to distribute drops?

Hard to say. Top clan on Donn doesn't do either. All goes to bank. Quest armor is given in order of seniority to clan members. Jewels are also distributed by bank request according to seniority. All old non-lux gear goes back to bank. We makes bank vids every few months to show gear and all drops are observable in third party chat app. It works extremely well for us, but idk how well it would work for smaller clan who don't get as many drops. DG and very powerful items are chief & general discretion.

The #2 clan distributes gear by general-ranked class-specific council, so I've been told. They don't have members return old gear, and rather allow them to sell it. I believe that is what keeps them from being competitive. Really slows down their toon strength. I could be wrong.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: What is in your opinion the best way to distribute drops?

Dkp with decay is best and most fair imo
Whats's the difference between dkp decay and just standard dkp system?
With standard dkp system it greatly favours the older players. Someone can go inactive for a year and return and win a godly with their saved up dkp. With the decay system, if someone goes inactive or quits long term they slowly lose dkp over that inactive period meaning when they return they cant just win the first good gear to drop. The most active players stay on top
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple