Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

Fash should stay no trade like another said in competitions you go for the win usually a trophy I’ve never seen someone complain about getting the trophy but finding it worthless because you can’t sell it.

I know lots of people will wear it since it is unique to them and many others, kinda like the lightning hands beat gave you during tower I didn’t see anyone complain about those being no trade but I would love to have a pair myself.

End of the day you can say you don’t care about comps/ won’t do anymore because you feel intitled to something just because YOU CHOSE to spend unnecessary money to win in a virtually free fishing comp.

If I ever become the president I shall get mad because I cannot sell my presidency after I’m bored
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Fash should stay no trade like another said in competitions you go for the win usually a trophy I’ve never seen someone complain about getting the trophy but finding it worthless because you can’t sell it.

I know lots of people will wear it since it is unique to them and many others, kinda like the lightning hands beat gave you during tower I didn’t see anyone complain about those being no trade but I would love to have a pair myself.

End of the day you can say you don’t care about comps/ won’t do anymore because you feel intitled to something just because YOU CHOSE to spend unnecessary money to win in a virtually free fishing comp.

If I ever become the president I shall get mad because I cannot sell my presidency after I’m bored
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

ok, I answered my own question. Its not tradeable, so I guess I wont try to win future contests.
agreed
bump im stupid i said i wasnt doing future comps and here i am collecting chickens
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu