Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

Idk why people would want to win a competition just to sell the trophy. It's meant to be put up on display not sold. It's not worthless because it's untradable, it's priceless!
Its worthless cause you cant do anything with it. Its stupid its none tradable cause you cant wear it on your other chars. Its stuck on a single char. And the purpose of it is its something rare and valuble. If you cant trade it. It has no value aanyonel never be anything to anyone. It doesnt have to do with selling it. Most of us just wanna have the chance to sell it if we wanted to later. And in my case switch it to a char i actually play on alot. As of now its useless and there nothing special about it now. We all got plenty of no trade items that are rare and hard to get but guess who cares. No one cause they cant have them. When you look at a player that has cool stuff you instantly get excited and think i wanna buy one of those one day. So you look at a non trade item and you go oh that cant be sold who would want that. Thats alot of trouble to get screwed on our prizes they should have told players before they wasted time and money. I would have gotten it on a different char had i known

Still havent gotten mine. But now that its untradable idc anyways as i got in on my old char i dont play on so i can wear it on my main.... Thats kinda ******** all other comp stuff has been tradable but now this new in game comp stuff isnt. Feels useless and worthless now. Could careless about it. I will not play in another comp or waste money again thats for dang sure. Otm always fks the players some kinda way im not suprised.... Thankfully runescape mobil is coming soon so i can play a better company with a better player support without dealing with otms lack of care for anything but money :) i will be quiting celtic heroes for runescape mobil for sure now
How did you have to spend money on this comp lol
If you have to ask that im gonna assume your a noob and dont know anythinf about the game as theres atleast 10 different ways to spend money on the comp

Still havent gotten mine. But now that its untradable idc anyways as i got in on my old char i dont play on so i can wear it on my main.... Thats kinda ******** all other comp stuff has been tradable but now this new in game comp stuff isnt. Feels useless and worthless now. Could careless about it. I will not play in another comp or waste money again thats for dang sure. Otm always fks the players some kinda way im not suprised.... Thankfully runescape mobil is coming soon so i can play a better company with a better player support without dealing with otms lack of care for anything but money :) i will be quiting celtic heroes for runescape mobil for sure now
If you have to ask that im gonna assume your a noob and dont know anythinf about the game as theres atleast 10 different ways to spend money on the comp

I didn’t spent any money and I got 2nd place. Please tell us how did you spent money on it?
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

I didn’t spent any money and I got 2nd place. Please tell us how did you spent money on it?[/quote]
I didnt say you had to spend money first off i said i did.... So idk why you care
To point out some of the main things to spend money on. Would be fishing gear such as rings an
If you dont have a mount like i dont in that char you can buy travel lixs like i did to get around.
You can buy spices and food items to increase your fishing. Some players even bought fish even cause they didnt know it didnt count even tho that was pretty obvious. All and all i spent about 400k on event on this stuff and i would have made money back had they not decreased fish prices drastically and screwed everyone. The whole point is otm screwed everyone. They made the sets untradable for what reason? Duh so players couldnt make a killing selling them and wouldnt have to buy plat anymore. As theres no other reason. Thats why it pissed people off. Im only mad caus eset is useless to me now. They should make a system to trade it to your other chars only atleast.

i didn't spend money on fishing comp and won it lol
Tell us how you waste your money :D
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Idk why people would want to win a competition just to sell the trophy. It's meant to be put up on display not sold. It's not worthless because it's untradable, it's priceless!
No... its worthless. Its not worth anything as it cannot be sold. And... because the last 2 contests had tradable rewards I thought, hey I may as well try right? Nope. I wasted my time.

I even didn't try to my fullest extent, because I was planning to buy the top 3 sets. I'm glad I didn't try now though, because theres no use or value to be found in no trade items.

Basically, at this point, it doesn't matter if I drop my prize or not, Ill barely be wearing it.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr