Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

#32
Zyz wrote:Soooooo let me see if I understand this. Y'all are mad that you sat on your couch pressing the button on your screen to virtual fish and you're upset because you can't make a virtual profit off of virtual fashion? That's just absolutely horrible. OTM needs to make some virtual tissues

Always trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Not once did I say I cared about profit. I'm simply saying its worthless because its non-trade. Can't put it on an alt or main, and if you get bored of it you can't sell it.

I'm actually doing the complete opposite of greed here. I'm asking OTM to give the 4th place guy my reward if the fashion is to stay non-trade.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

#33
Furyion wrote:
Zyz wrote:Soooooo let me see if I understand this. Y'all are mad that you sat on your couch pressing the button on your screen to virtual fish and you're upset because you can't make a virtual profit off of virtual fashion? That's just absolutely horrible. OTM needs to make some virtual tissues

Always trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Not once did I say I cared about profit. I'm simply saying its worthless because its non-trade. Can't put it on an alt or main, and if you get bored of it you can't sell it.

I'm actually doing the complete opposite of greed here. I'm asking OTM to give the 4th place guy my reward if the fashion is to stay non-trade.


I didn't quote anyone. It's your choice if you want to make this about you. No one is out to get you or picking on you.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

#34
@Furyion, you claim it’s not about profit... yet you said only reason you wanted was to sell later, and since you planned to buy all 3 sets obviously you wanted to sell at a higher price, aka at a profit.

Good try though, hopefully all future sets are non-trade so that they’re actually a prize that the winners can display. Not something someone with a big wallet can display.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

#36
It's really just different strokes for different folks.
Furyion is one of the richest merchants in the game, so obviously is interested in adding to his collection with the aim to sell at a later date when he feels the price is right.
Others are interested in getting the fashion purely with a view to selling straight away, as they need the gold now.
Yet others are fashion collectors who only want something unique for their collection and never intends to sell.
And there are others who are only interested in the competition and want the fashion as a way of showing that they were the winners and wish to show off that fact.
None of these views are right or wrong. Some people wanted to obtain them to sell, some people wanted to obtain them to keep.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

#37
Armo wrote:@Furyion, you claim it’s not about profit... yet you said only reason you wanted was to sell later, and since you planned to buy all 3 sets obviously you wanted to sell at a higher price, aka at a profit.

Good try though, hopefully all future sets are non-trade so that they’re actually a prize that the winners can display. Not something someone with a big wallet can display.

No. I'm a collector first and a merchant second.

But something that isn't tradeable is of no collectable value to me.

Additionally, most of the winners of contests on my world quit. Meaning those items are lost in the void. Tradability makes it so people don't have to drag the items down with them, or lets them sell it if they don't use it.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Arawn Competition: Fishing Fashion Sets screenshot!

#39
Taps Aff wrote:Sorry for the delay on some servers, the rest of the rewards should be sent out soon!

Thx all.
Mabons winners in new fash
On left Madara - 2 place
On Right Mentor - 1 place
Attachments
EE07C61B-BACD-47E0-8E73-ADC1E2B79EA0.jpeg
EE07C61B-BACD-47E0-8E73-ADC1E2B79EA0.jpeg (55.98 KiB) Viewed 629 times
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests