Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gold from prot

So im getting about 5-6k gold from mordi, hippo, aggy, 8-9k from necro and about 10-12k from old event bosses but from prot im getting only 1-2k while im using most of my lixes, idols and pots on him So this thing need a fix

Re: Gold from prot

So im getting about 5-6k gold from mordi, hippo, aggy, 8-9k from necro and about 10-12k from old event bosses but from prot im getting only 1-2k while im using most of my lixes, idols and pots on him So this thing need a fix
What needs to be fixed is only 8 can receive gold from the bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

What needs to be fixed is only 8 can receive gold from the bosses.
Oh my gosh yes. Gold needs to be attainable for the whole raid group. Not just one group.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

The reason might be because prot isnt a raid boss but rather, more of a DG piece boss. Prot is just like any other dl/edl boss but for DG with slightly longer spawn time. That is also why theres a base and prime, two different version, just like rockhide and snorri. And they all dont drop that much gold when killed, do they?
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

The reason might be because prot isnt a raid boss but rather, more of a DG piece boss. Prot is just like any other dl/edl boss but for DG with slightly longer spawn time. That is also why theres a base and prime, two different version, just like rockhide and snorri. And they all dont drop that much gold when killed, do they?
Don't think the 5* DL boss and 6* DG boss are that comparable.
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn