Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

Would someone be disqualified for walking on the water? They hang out between the dock and beack in lots and just catch all the competition fish that pop up with very little movement.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Would someone be disqualified for walking on the water? They hang out between the dock and beack in lots and just catch all the competition fish that pop up with very little movement.
+1 I see these in my server a lot. I got video to prove. Really unfair
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Thanks for raising this. I would encourage everyone to ensure they are not doing this, as action can be taken to disqualify them, particularly if these people are evidently griefing other players by using this method.

If you have further evidence of this happening please PM myself, or another member of the team so that we can review this at competition end.

On another note, our leaderboards are having some trouble ticking over at the moment, so in the meantime I'll post some stats here soon!

We gave our leaderboards a once over, so hopefully the correct information should start flowing in soon.

It's now been over 21 hours since the competition began, and people have been fishing up a storm.

The most recent info I gathered was approximately 12:15UTC, so these values will have changed some since then, but let's take a look at what server is in the lead for total Ling caught:

Arawn - 3934
Rhiannon - 3341
Epona - 3078
Belenus - 2876
Balor - 2670
Morrigan - 2656
Lir - 2654
Fingal - 2383
Danu - 2302
Rosmerta - 2083
Gwydion - 1989
Mabon - 1940
Lugh - 1865
Donn - 1852
Taranis - 1778
Crom - 1772
Herne - 1709
Nuada - 1460
Sulis - 236

We gave our leaderboards a once over, so hopefully the correct information should start flowing in soon.

It's now been over 21 hours since the competition began, and people have been fishing up a storm.

The most recent info I gathered was approximately 12:15UTC, so these values will have changed some since then, but let's take a look at what server is in the lead for total Ling caught:

Arawn - 3934
Rhiannon - 3341
Epona - 3078
Belenus - 2876
Balor - 2670
Morrigan - 2656
Lir - 2654
Fingal - 2383
Danu - 2302
Rosmerta - 2083
Gwydion - 1989
Mabon - 1940
Lugh - 1865
Donn - 1852
Taranis - 1778
Crom - 1772
Herne - 1709
Nuada - 1460
Sulis - 236
I honestly forgot sulis existed

Those players with 180 ling macro cheaters? Or ranking online glitched?
No cheating, I started fishing glacial waters right after update so when they started the competition like an hour after update I had 180 lings
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Those players with 180 ling macro cheaters? Or ranking online glitched?
No cheating, I started fishing glacial waters right after update so when they started the competition like an hour after update I had 180 lings
Sooo you cheated because the competition didn't start right after the update. Shouldn't have counted those you fished before.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle