Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Got banned.

There have been many people getting banned recently and I have 0 clue what's going on... 5 of my clanmates been banned last week

Today I just got banned saying for trading with suspicions account, but I don't even *** and no one else has access to my toon, what's the issue?
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Got banned.

Happened to one of my friends on Sulis temporarily.

I don’t know what’s happening easily, seems like they’re being way too heavy with the ban hammer IMO.

Ban first questions later kinda sucks.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I don’t know what’s happening easily, seems like they’re being way too heavy with the ban hammer IMO.

I've never sold/shared toons or traded items with outside game money...
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

I've never sold/shared toons or traded items with outside game money...
Ya, I believe you.

I don’t why anyone would, like I’m 7K hours deep on my rogue. Losing that time invested to spend some IRL money would be insane.

I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Anyways if it was a mistake if you message support, or Morgana on the forum they usually fix it really quickly if it’s an incorrect ban.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

One time my account was randomly banned after the engine update came out and support fixed after a couple months of waiting as something went wrong with my account and it wouldn’t show up as disabled for them but would for me.

But if they give an actual reason as to why you’ve been banned then you must have done something wrong or otm found something suspicious during an “investigation”. Never hurts to ask
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

There have been many people getting banned recently and I have 0 clue what's going on... 5 of my clanmates been banned last week

Today I just got banned saying for trading with suspicions account, but I don't even *** and no one else has access to my toon, what's the issue?
some complains with lvl 1 scammer might have lead to ur account lol..joke aside its probably some otm bot bans or something...should be fixed soon or not as muldar said staffs on holiday..more work to muldar lol..anyway sorry to hear an op warrior get ban as i was just watching ur pvp vid(got real bored today with everything -.-)

Man this really sucks, hope I won't be forced to stay away for a while because my clan has recently lost top 5 dps toons and now me.... ugh I had nothing to do other than CH on my free time, guess I'll need to find another good game that doesn't consume much internet till then... which is hardly possible
The Expendables

YouTube:

some complains with lvl 1 scammer might have lead to ur account lol..joke aside its probably some otm bot bans or something...should be fixed soon or not as muldar said staffs on holiday..more work to muldar lol..anyway sorry to hear an op warrior get ban as i was just watching ur pvp vid(got real bored today with everything -.-)
Rogue was banned not warrior, had to take warrior to tank as we lack tanks, but rogue is even stronger and it really sucks...
The Expendables

YouTube:

To appeal a ban please contact Appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Appeals will not be processed via the forums or social media, you must contact the Appeals Team.

The team aims to reply to all emails by Friday each week.

Thanks