Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Take the train to a new world

if otm does it then m a hop on every server buy rare stuff and sell in server where that item doesn't exist...like 80% aggro reduce charm we dont have it in our server while some server got plenty..if i have and sell that in my server them m a be rich ...buy chest in 25-30k then sell in my server 50-60k...even making it one transfer will lead to unbalance of clan and server along with economy..think before u speak rather than just see ur advantage cause ur advantage will soon lead to ur disadvantage
These sound like great ideas. I figured some of the little tyrants on certain worlds wouldn’t like it since people could leave the world they’ve managed to take over. It probably shouldn’t be a train, maybe a ferry or a dragon you ride to a new world.
Mabon Wolfgang Clansman
Mukk 228 Warrior
Painbringer 226 Rogue
Mukkdruid 221 Druid
Other assorted lowbie toons

A world transfer of some sort needs to happen and clearly a lot of people would be happy about it. I see people risking their gold and valuable items every single day trying to transfer in and out of my server alone, so it’s clearly a very popular request by the silent majority. There should be no risk factor involved when wanting to switch to a server that better suits them and there should be no payment. Maybe have it so you get 1 free transfer, and anything after that you need to pay a certain amount of plat for something in the plat shop that allows you to transfer
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

if otm does it then m a hop on every server buy rare stuff and sell in server where that item doesn't exist...like 80% aggro reduce charm we dont have it in our server while some server got plenty..if i have and sell that in my server them m a be rich ...buy chest in 25-30k then sell in my server 50-60k...even making it one transfer will lead to unbalance of clan and server along with economy..think before u speak rather than just see ur advantage cause ur advantage will soon lead to ur disadvantage
That's why if they do this items need to be bound to the toon except on thr server you bought them on. Buy chests on one server, they're bound to you except on thr server you bought them from. Buy a golden camo charm on Epona, it's bound to you excrpt on Epona. Etc
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue