Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Take the train to a new world

Something that would be great and reinvigorate the player base would be a train players could take from one world to another. You could make it expensive like 5 million gold and have luggage fees ( a money maker for OTM). Players trapped on crap worlds could go somewhere else. Probably a lot of people that have quit playing or don’t play much would take advantage of it and start playing again. It’s a win for the players and OTM!
Mabon Wolfgang Clansman
Mukk 228 Warrior
Painbringer 226 Rogue
Mukkdruid 221 Druid
Other assorted lowbie toons

Re: Take the train to a new world

Any kind of transfer should be a 1 time thing.

In Ultima Online they allows world transfer, albeit costing money each time. It was fun in a way, because there was a guild in one world that went on a worldwide PK tour. They went to all of the active worlds with like 30-40 guild members, and went on PK rampages, it was fun in the sense that it brought worlds together, and gave some new blood to fight against.

If people were able to xfer multiple times, it could screw up some worlds. A lot of people on various servers are trying hard to keep their server the way they like it.

Not saying that people shouldn't be able to transfer, but OTM needs to be smart about it, otherwise it could disturb some worlds, and encourage more people to quit if things went sour.

Great idea, lets allow a old servers second top clan to xfer over to nuada and take over there... doesn’t get my vote im afraid.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

if otm does it then m a hop on every server buy rare stuff and sell in server where that item doesn't exist...like 80% aggro reduce charm we dont have it in our server while some server got plenty..if i have and sell that in my server them m a be rich ...buy chest in 25-30k then sell in my server 50-60k...even making it one transfer will lead to unbalance of clan and server along with economy..think before u speak rather than just see ur advantage cause ur advantage will soon lead to ur disadvantage