Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will DoT ever change?

Id also add to make Freeze usable. Freeze is used for interruption that its like a nerfed bash for bossing, perhaps make it so Freeze needs to take certain amount of dmg before its broken? I guess it needs to somehow be changed due it being currently lvl based.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Id also add to make Freeze usable. Freeze is used for interruption that its like a nerfed bash for bossing, perhaps make it so Freeze needs to take certain amount of dmg before its broken? I guess it needs to somehow be changed due it being currently lvl based.
+1

Could OTM at least change DoT skills and skills such as lures to not be overriden by a weaker skill? It sucks when you max out your dps and are trying to kill a boss with 50/50 vines and strong damage and then someone else with 50/50 vines but weaker damage comes along and overrides your vines for their weaker ones.

As the main freeze mage in my clan I can agree with this, but even with current DOT set up freeze is made ineffective by DOT, so I don't really see how a change to the DOT system would hurt freeze use. I use incin but I also use freeze, I just know that if I want to be able to freeze a mob not to DOT it as well, and freezers need to be effective at communicating with a clan at raids when there should be no DOT...

DOT not stacking is an error that I feel needs to be addressed. OTM's reply is that an overhaul to boss hp may be needed, but why not do it now? The overhaul is only going to grow and take more and more work over time as new content is added, better to do it now....
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

As the main freeze mage in my clan I can agree with this, but even with current DOT set up freeze is made ineffective by DOT, so I don't really see how a change to the DOT system would hurt freeze use. I use incin but I also use freeze, I just know that if I want to be able to freeze a mob not to DOT it as well, and freezers need to be effective at communicating with a clan at raids when there should be no DOT...

DOT not stacking is an error that I feel needs to be addressed. OTM's reply is that an overhaul to boss hp may be needed, but why not do it now? The overhaul is only going to grow and take more and more work over time as new content is added, better to do it now....
Not contradicting at all just thought I'll add that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex