Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Will DoT ever change?

So when is DoT(damage over time) going to be fixed? This not stacking thing is really annoying for a lot of classes. This has been brought up time and time again. Not being able to stack skills like Vines, incinerate, rend, rupture, and other skills makes a lot of skill points useless.

I would be okay if all bosses health were increased by 20-40% and make stacking possible. I know a lot of people feel this way. Some like it because they like to override other people so that persons skill is useless. In my opinion this system of being unable to be stacked is broken.

Let me know your thoughts ;)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Will DoT ever change?

The bosses should be have their health increased for the privilege of our skills being able to do damage? No thanks.
The reason I said that is because I’ve heard the argument “if that stacked then that would
Make bosses too easy”
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

All the dots would be fine as they are if they could stack except spite. Half the spite tic damage and leave the rest as they are. Then let dots stack. Thanks otm
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

All the dots would be fine as they are if they could stack except spite. Half the spite tic damage and leave the rest as they are. Then let dots stack. Thanks otm
Or make spite the same as wrath on ranger quiver. Even if you knock it down some that’d be great.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Why would anyone agree the spite damage needs to be reduced? It's low as it is already... And only does 6 ticks...
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Why would anyone agree the spite damage needs to be reduced? It's low as it is already... And only does 6 ticks...
They are saying if DoT was stacked. If it were stacked I say it should stay the same. If they can’t stack it, change the skill to the same as rangers. Wrath.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Because solo, the spite is by far the strongest oh skill of all the classes. Not to mention, in the time a ranger can cast 1 wrath a rogue has already cast spite twice. If dot are ever made so they can stack then spite 100% needs a big nerf
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple