Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New winter fash

Current vendor fashion shall still be purchasable in the next client update.

Next update will contain 2 fashion sets, one being purchasable via Fashion Tokens the other will drop in parts from chests (Just like older Mystery Chests).
Are there any updates on OTM's opinion on the player feedback from about a year ago about removing fash token from shops every once and a while to give it a limited edition feel?
Because I have so many fashion tokens, but why buy fashion before I will actually use it if it will always be there :/ Fash tokens just get banked and the prices are almost worthless. At start blue token set was 200k, now its 45k.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Next update will contain 2 fashion sets, one being purchasable via Fashion Tokens the other will drop in parts from chests (Just like older Mystery Chests).
Are there any updates on OTM's opinion on the player feedback from about a year ago about removing fash token from shops every once and a while to give it a limited edition feel?
Because I have so many fashion tokens, but why buy fashion before I will actually use it if it will always be there :/ Fash tokens just get banked and the prices are almost worthless. At start blue token set was 200k, now its 45k.
It wouldn't matter if they removed it all tomorrow, I think it's just too saturated at this point.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

I think the chest fash is coming back as a result of feedback and perhaps dismal firebreath sales. A few people are buying all firebreath and everyone else prefers aeon from what I see.

I'm glad chests are changing quickly. I'm encouraged by the variety.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I think it's good to have some variety. The token based fashion is good, but it's boring to open all those chests and have only tokens come out. I got some feedback on videos I made and they said that chests are boring now because there is was limited fashion, or mounts. This is why the aeon chests are so popular. The tokens are good for new players though, and they are good for people who want to build up enough tokens for a full set of a rare color. I wouldn't get rid of tokens, but also I wouldn't make the system so dependent on them.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

It wouldn't matter if they removed it all tomorrow, I think it's just too saturated at this point.
Could start the ball rolling at least
Bob The God

Could start the ball rolling at least
Bob The God