Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Something different after corrupted garden for otm

We all know how new corrupted garden will fire up ppl for move activeness since everyone wants to kill new boss and see new areas but after certain time it too will becomes dull is what i believe..so i thought of something new..a new floor or dungeon(dungeon has always been a part of mmorpg)..but to enter this floor/dungeon certain conditions have to be done

First: a person solo cannot enter it...group is a must..ppl may enter either in as two or more full groups(depending upon how hard otm wil make this floor/dungeon)

Second: all need to have certain drop to enter that floor...drops maybe from new corrupted garden *5 bosses or cooking bosses which is just for sideline boss will add meaning

third:.put those drops in like ah interface where a clan or group name has to be registered to gain access(this will allow group leader to manage ppl who r not a part of that group)

Floor/dungeon:now u can enter that floor where the area is a certain radius closed space...then mobs swamp as a wave like first wave has certain number of 1 star mobs few second pause when cleared then second wave start and have 2 star mob up to 5th wave with 5 star mobs and then a boss with its adds and when floor cleared every person in that area gains good amount of gold along with certain drop this drop will only drop to locked group..drop should include something different from our current end game boss(gele,prot) or new bosses form corrupted garden.

Advantage: this will make end games to be more active as getting drops for all the clannies will take time..more communication with members..if otm does intend to make lvl cap more(saw how muldar was 500 rouge in beta lol) maybe they gives exp allowing ppl go lvl at slow and steady rate...yeah it will definitely take more time to lvl but deal with it cause ur ganna have more goals to log for..

i know this idea is rough and i cant put all my imagination to words along with some mmorpg might have already done this but its ganna be new for us..yeah listening to new idea cant be that bad :) peace

Re: Something different after corrupted garden for otm

What if you don't have anyone to group or a clan you wouldn't be able to enter. For your idea to work, you would have to be able to solo enter.
ch is a social game dude,u cant solo endgame bosses..most of the ppl are always in clan so grouping aint a problem while some are not in clan probably due to scamming or bad behavior leading to being kicked and rarely few who just want to solo though they will end up being in clan pretty soon (apes together is strong :) )

CH just isn’t a dungeon based game. For years people have been asking for dungeon content but CH is an open world game.
Well the question is will u have fun if only one map is like this at end game?will this change be good?if yes then just make a request to otm and if we have enough votes then otm will consider for it is what i believe...although making a single new map not open will not make ch not be a open world..beside in google play u see title celtic heroes -3D MMORPG and some details which does not state that all maps are open or not..this change can be good to middle clans too where bigger dont always win over them

CH just isn’t a dungeon based game. For years people have been asking for dungeon content but CH is an open world game.
Well the question is will u have fun if only one map is like this at end game?will this change be good?if yes then just make a request to otm and if we have enough votes then otm will consider for it is what i believe...although making a single new map not open will not make ch not be a open world..beside in google play u see title celtic heroes -3D MMORPG and some details which does not state that all maps are open or not..this change can be good to middle clans too where bigger dont always win over them
Personally I dislike the dungeon style. I think it makes the game more closed off. I like being able to stroll along and see boss fights in action. It was always fun as a noob just doing the lirs quest and seeing a giant floating cloud by highshore, or synak by the wardens. I feel like the game loses something when everything becomes dungeons.
Personally I don't think this is worth the work. A few people over the years have suggested this, but ultimately why change the game? This game has a player base who downloaded the game because the game is what the game is, why change the game to a set up that is fundamentally different?

If OTM were to make a new game, sure make it dungeon based... but I don't think dungeons belong in CH, or at least CH shouldn't be remodeled into a dungeon style game.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Personally I dislike the dungeon style. I think it makes the game more closed off. I like being able to stroll along and see boss fights in action. It was always fun as a noob just doing the lirs quest and seeing a giant floating cloud by highshore, or synak by the wardens. I feel like the game loses something when everything becomes dungeons.
Personally I don't think this is worth the work. A few people over the years have suggested this, but ultimately why change the game? This game has a player base who downloaded the game because the game is what the game is, why change the game to a set up that is fundamentally different?

If OTM were to make a new game, sure make it dungeon based... but I don't think dungeons belong in CH, or at least CH shouldn't be remodeled into a dungeon style game.
alright good to hear that opinion :)

Open world game are incredibly rare. Most games besides WoW and Order and Chaos are dungeon type games (those two still having dungeons) which makes this game even more rare. I dont like the dungeon part in those games, never will. Thats why I super hope dungeons do not become a way of life. Even the not as famous games are dungeons! Dungeons! Dungeons!

You might say it won’t change the openess of the world but thats not exactly true. See, whatever thing they add will be new and current. You will end up being in there almost all the time unless you’re a slacker nub who doesnt do anything. Simply because when tower came out it became a way of life for most of us. I spend more time in arcane/other levels than anywhere because now other levels mean nothing to me.

Open world game are incredibly rare. Most games besides WoW and Order and Chaos are dungeon type games (those two still having dungeons) which makes this game even more rare. I dont like the dungeon part in those games, never will. Thats why I super hope dungeons do not become a way of life. Even the not as famous games are dungeons! Dungeons! Dungeons!

You might say it won’t change the openess of the world but thats not exactly true. See, whatever thing they add will be new and current. You will end up being in there almost all the time unless you’re a slacker nub who doesnt do anything. Simply because when tower came out it became a way of life for most of us. I spend more time in arcane/other levels than anywhere because now other levels mean nothing to me.
100% agree
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at