Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing competition

#1
Instead of trying to weave this into the announcement thread that is becoming a debate on dragon eggs I would like to know how the fishing competition is going to work. Is it already started? Does it start when the update happens? How will/do we know which fish to catch.

A simple “all will be revealed” will satisfy me if more info is coming in the update :)
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Killing end game bosses on spaw.... wait reset without notification.....?!?

Re: Fishing competition

#2
Sweefish wrote:Instead of trying to weave this into the announcement thread that is becoming a debate on dragon eggs I would like to know how the fishing competition is going to work. Is it already started? Does it start when the update happens? How will/do we know which fish to catch.

A simple “all will be revealed” will satisfy me if more info is coming in the update :)

Ya I agree, dragon eggs need to drop more.

:P
i'm just kidding lol. kind of curious how this will work as well.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Fishing competition

#7
Sweefish wrote:Wait, no pizza?!? Is that even something a person should do to themself?

:o
Muldar you must explain this madness D:
Forget the caster mount, forget the next event, forget corrupted gardens, why no pizza D:
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Fishing competition

#9
Nah Muldar is a fitness buff. I remember awhile back he posted about keeping dumbells at the office. Two more updates and he’ll look like the hulk.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: Fishing competition

#10
bob the mage wrote:
Sweefish wrote:Wait, no pizza?!? Is that even something a person should do to themself?

:o
Muldar you must explain this madness D:
Forget the caster mount, forget the next event, forget corrupted gardens, why no pizza D:


THIS! Why would you do that to yourself! I can't live without pizza!

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Robert, Storm and 34 guests