Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary - Corrupted Gardens / Winter Update / Competition System

Permanent, yes. But how eggs can be obtained moving forward is what I’d like to know.

Look I dropped 50,000 plat opening nothing but chests. I ended up with ONE dragon egg. I think it’s reasonable to tell us how we can level our dragon now that Firebreath chests are removed.

Why can’t you just tell us that eggs will only be available through the new Snow chests, and that the drop rate will remain the same as the Fire chests.

Because that’s what it sounds like to me. Because you didn’t do anything about the outrage from these dragons other than provide lip service.
[we are monitoring the situation closely] is all we got...

Permanent, yes. But how eggs can be obtained moving forward is what I’d like to know.

Look I dropped 50,000 plat opening nothing but chests. I ended up with ONE dragon egg. I think it’s reasonable to tell us how we can level our dragon now that Firebreath chests are removed.

Why can’t you just tell us that eggs will only be available through the new Snow chests, and that the drop rate will remain the same as the Fire chests.

Because that’s what it sounds like to me. Because you didn’t do anything about the outrage from these dragons other than provide lip service.
Keep buying plat mate, the more you buy, the merrier the OTM :D
Ranger 227+

Actually Muldar did say the dragon eggs are permanent and that the frost chests or whatever they're called would take the place of the fire chests and you can get dragon eggs through them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Actually Muldar did say the dragon eggs are permanent and that the frost chests or whatever they're called would take the place of the fire chests and you can get dragon eggs through them.

I don’t think that’s entirely true. Maybe Muldar can confirm. The ONLY way to upgrade dragons in this update is through eggs from the new chests??? Or will there be other ways to upgrade my level 1 dragon??

And if coding was done to move eggs into a new chest - IS THE DROP RATE THE SAME AS FIRECHESTS?

I don’t think that’s entirely true. Maybe Muldar can confirm. The ONLY way to upgrade dragons in this update is through eggs from the new chests??? Or will there be other ways to upgrade my level 1 dragon??

And if coding was done to move eggs into a new chest - IS THE DROP RATE THE SAME AS FIRECHESTS?
- At this time Dragon Eggs are exclusive to Premium Chests.
- Snowstorm Chests will contain dragon eggs.
- You will be able to use these to upgrade your current dragon.
- No new Dragon variants with the Snowstorm chests.
- Eggs are permanent content.

As to the drop rate, this is currently under review.

- At this time Dragon Eggs are exclusive to Premium Chests.
- Snowstorm Chests will contain dragon eggs.
- You will be able to use these to upgrade your current dragon.
- No new Dragon variants with the Snowstorm chests.
- Eggs are permanent content.

As to the drop rate, this is currently under review.
Love the detailed response - thanks Muldar for saving me future money!!!