Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly ancient rod!

Yes I believe you are, I had been working with another to farm it. So we split the drops, trying to finish both of ours before it gets overrun. Need like 6 more astral rays to complete ours. Haha I was the only one who fished on morrigan but since this expansion others have decided to try it out. Had it just been me I may have been first lol. Got my six level bear first though. Hoping for concen regen on godly but I doubt it......perhaps? grats on the godly!! getting atrals is a pain in the butt.

After further reading of the fish for turn in, I believe there are three hand of noden rods, one for pike which I have, one for trout multicolored, and one for astral rays which will be shifting orbs. It is random I believe, but I think there are going to be three different one, the trout was common to get, the pike rare, and the ray ultra rare. This is what I suspect. It would be cool to see different rods instead of everyone having the same one.

The reason I believe this is my rod fits the description of the pike exactly. I am curious to see if I am correct.

I have the imperial ancient rod, I need 1 more astral Ray for upgrade, that'll be the last rod right ??
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

How do i get the next quest for Hand of Noden rod? I just got Godly :D

Edited: nvm..found it!
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension