Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly ancient rod!

Just to clarify, it's not possible to "miss" the last step of the Ancient Rod questline, though you have to travel elsewhere to actually pick up the final quest.

When in doubt, make sure to read the quest text, or ask your quest NPC "When is my next rod quest?".
Member of the Design Team!

Just to clarify, it's not possible to "miss" the last step of the Ancient Rod questline, though you have to travel elsewhere to actually pick up the final quest.

When in doubt, make sure to read the quest text, or ask your quest NPC "When is my next rod quest?".
This is off topic so don't kill me but do u guys make NPCs for real life too??? :lol: "what is my next step in life?"

Have a great day!!
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

This is off topic so don't kill me but do u guys make NPCs for real life too??? :lol: "what is my next step in life?"

Have a great day!!
Muldar actually started life as an NPC that gained sentience and escaped the game, but he's usually too busy monitoring the forums to answer our deep questions about life, the universe, and everything.
Member of the Design Team!

Have a great day!!
Muldar actually started life as an NPC that gained sentience and escaped the game, but he's usually too busy monitoring the forums to answer our deep questions about life, the universe, and everything.
Arken, you've killed me :lol:
Would you kindly?

Is carrow the best spot to find Vortexes? I'm 180 now and Fingal Cave vortex has only been showing up once or twice an hour? Any tips on the rod quests appreciated.
CROM - Seed
Demon Blade - 221 Rogue - 180 Fishing
Dragon Bane - 220 Warrior
Celtic Lord - 216 Druid
Demon Lord - 205 Mage
Ancient Demon - 182 Ranger

Is carrow the best spot to find Vortexes? I'm 180 now and Fingal Cave vortex has only been showing up once or twice an hour? Any tips on the rod quests appreciated.

from wat ive seen vortex as a respawn tine of 1:55 whit a 10min window feel free to corect me if wrong some where

from wat ive seen vortex as a respawn tine of 1:55 whit a 10min window feel free to corect me if wrong some where

Roughly spawns every two hours ..can spawn up to 10 mins early or go late by 10 minutes from what I’ve seen. There’s three: Fingals, Carrow, Lirs.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Roughly spawns every two hours ..can spawn up to 10 mins early or go late by 10 minutes from what I’ve seen. There’s three: Fingals, Carrow, Lirs.
So Godly Fishing Rod quest is until lvl 180? I'm lvl 147 Fishing and I just worry that I level up and skip the quest or something like that, I don't know.

And those Vortex you talk about, where do they exactly spawn? near where? because I haven't ever seen a vortex in Lir's or Fingal's while leveling

So Godly Fishing Rod quest is until lvl 180? I'm lvl 147 Fishing and I just worry that I level up and skip the quest or something like that, I don't know.

And those Vortex you talk about, where do they exactly spawn? near where? because I haven't ever seen a vortex in Lir's or Fingal's while leveling
You won't miss them, everytime you go to new zone for your fishing level, you get new Rod quest from that fishing merchant, all the way to 180 which is the last merchant who will start you on this Ancient rod quest. Vortexes are level 185, you will see them once you get to 180 and start fishing at those spots, they don't appear at spots you are fishing now.
CROM - Seed
Demon Blade - 221 Rogue - 180 Fishing
Dragon Bane - 220 Warrior
Celtic Lord - 216 Druid
Demon Lord - 205 Mage
Ancient Demon - 182 Ranger