Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon Pet

Unlike all of the posts complaining about dragon pets. Id. Like to say i love it! And the drop rate is good in my eyes :) ive never gotten a 4k play or 2m gold. But i got 5 dragon eggs out of about 700 chests. Seems legit to me.

Now one thing i wish would be changed is let battle mounts and pets(mainly my beautiful lvl 6 dragon) be effected by growth charms
https://i.imgur.com/DdyTJkm.png

Re: Dragon Pet

Unlike all of the posts complaining about dragon pets. Id. Like to say i love it! And the drop rate is good in my eyes :) ive never gotten a 4k play or 2m gold. But i got 5 dragon eggs out of about 700 chests. Seems legit to me.

Now one thing i wish would be changed is let battle mounts and pets(mainly my beautiful lvl 6 dragon) be effected by growth charms
So because one person got a reasonable amount of eggs in a reasonable amount of chests OTM should overlook the overwhelming number of times where players have opened 1500-3500 chests and did not get a single egg?

Lucky you, but that doesn't mean everyone else's complaint is any less valid.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Translation:

All you that spent hundreds of dollars and only got one egg or none, suck it; I spent less than $200 and got 5

Way to troll dude.

Personally: Opened 2600 chests got 3
Spent $800
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Just curious, when did you purchase your chests? Im wondering if OTM has since changed the drop rates. If so Id like to know when they are going to address the other issues.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Funny thing. I opened 100 chests before the double plat weekend and got 2 eggs. Opened 500 during double plat and got 0 eggs. Just because someone got a decent amount of eggs from chest while majority got none doesnt make it legit