Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Wiki

A few of the beta testers and their clans have been working on a wiki for Celtic Heroes. We are almost ready to open it to the community.

If anyone is interested in helping at all, please reply to this post, even if it is posting a little information to help us. We still need a person for each class to do a Celtic (class) history, general info, class role, armor sets, skills, abilities.

We also need to get all the items on there so if you would post your finds on here that would be great.

We are also going to put info for every NPC in the game on the wiki. I PMd Ds about it, but we do need a pic of each NPC including bosses.
Jesuitical
Ranger- 32+
Rogue- 30+
Warrior- 36+

Guardian of the 20+ clan Death of the Danu server
Apply for Death at http://www.chdeath.guildlaunch.com

Re: Celtic Heroes Wiki

I wouldn't mind helping out with it, if anything needs to be done like screenshots etc or anything on the game or filling out info for it I don't mind :)
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

@ admin, could we use ingame screenshoots from items for this wiki? or would you give us some Grafics for our Wiki ?
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

It's looking very good, Ramuh is doing great.

On our attributes page, we need people to fill in their levels of Vitality and how much hp that is (no buffs or necks or magic gear) and their levels of Focus and how much mp it is (same as vital plus no armor)

PM me for the link because in all honesty some people aren't fit to have the link while it is open.
Jesuitical
Ranger- 32+
Rogue- 30+
Warrior- 36+

Guardian of the 20+ clan Death of the Danu server
Apply for Death at http://www.chdeath.guildlaunch.com