Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is this a bug, or by intention? (Mounts)

Seriously, I hope this is a bug...

If you have more than one battle mount, and you die, all battle mounts will be unavailable unless you use that darned whistle thing, or go back to castle to retrieve it.

Dumb coding or is it as intended OTM?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: Is this a bug, or by intention? (Mounts)

...not sure, but I could see this as an intentional thing so that a (very wealthy) player could use multiple mounts and switch out dead ones.
(More likely though, is that it is a coding thing that they didn't bother to correct for the above reason...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

More like a bug with the 'dismounted' story lol. Yet another case of OTM trying hard to be unique and special, twisting after copying ideas... OTM wanted the dismounted penalty to be on you, in this case, a debuff on your toon (well, just like other games) Instead of using the 'rider got winded after dismounted' story (like other games), they came up with this 'summoning missing mount' nonsense (hey ****, that mount is in your backpack!), not realising this changed the subject of controversy from you, to the mount. It doesn't bother them actually since they get to sell another item - the mount whistle.

Story wise, you should be able to ride your backup mounts. But then OTM won't get to sell whistles or sink your gold.

I apologize again for being harsh and true.

Well, having several lvl 6 mounts sure helped out OTM money wise, so I hope someone from OTM will come and say it will be fixed by next update.

If not, it's just further proof of which direction they are going.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues