Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need OTM answer

Just look at these "quite exclusive" items which OTM made "only available to get during halloween period". Have many other pics of "quite exclusive" 2011 items selling for 10 know lix price but cant put more than 3 photos. Would be great to hear OTM comments about that.
a.JPG
a.JPG (33.53 KiB) Viewed 3314 times
c.JPG
c.JPG (59.62 KiB) Viewed 3314 times
d.JPG
d.JPG (58.18 KiB) Viewed 3314 times

Re: Need OTM answer

Not sure Muldar or myself could really speak to the messaging of the team in 2011. We can be more careful with the wording in the future and/or bringing items back.

I've seen this is quite the debate amongst the community. I understand why those that worked hard to originally obtain these items would be upset, but I also understand why the bosses would be brought back. So let's see if we can find a middle ground, in case something like this were to come up again the future.

How would you feel if when a "legacy" item were brought back, they were a different color or your's had the original description indicating its origin? This could let other players know that its rarity, but still give new players a chance at cool items. Would that be happy middle ground?

Would that be happy middle ground?
...knowing the community, probably not. :)
However, I see both sides (enough to care about both) and the decision to bring it all back for "legacy" stuff was not a mistake nor a breach of trust. Nonetheless, it may have been a shortening deal for collectors.
(In other words, yes this would be a very good compromise, people will just have their *aeon* protests all over again... ;) )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Not sure Muldar or myself could really speak to the messaging of the team in 2011. We can be more careful with the wording in the future and/or bringing items back.

I've seen this is quite the debate amongst the community. I understand why those that worked hard to originally obtain these items would be upset, but I also understand why the bosses would be brought back. So let's see if we can find a middle ground, in case something like this were to come up again the future.

How would you feel if when a "legacy" item were brought back, they were a different color or your's had the original description indicating its origin? This could let other players know that its rarity, but still give new players a chance at cool items. Would that be happy middle ground?
Community is split on this from what I have seen. Personally, I think it’s cool that everyone has a chance to have a piece of Celtic Heroes history and the labels are very neat. However, I also believe The Undead Fire Titan and Bone Giant should have been re introduced as extremely rare bosses and not legacy, such as the Connacht armor bosses that are extremely rare spawns in shalemont. Also, the very rare bosses that spawned in lirs should have stayed the same and not legacy because the items they drop are actually not that useful in this day and age and would have been better off as collectibles (thanks otm for not making the witch bosses, reaper bosses, wolf bosses, and bear bosses legacy).

Damage has already been done tho, but I would still like to see changes made on these bosses so things will go back to normal after a few years.

One more thing, plz bring back Tempest as a very rare boss, one of my favorite bosses of all time.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yeeees thats an incredible idea. It's probably the best way to do it and I fully support that concept

Yes please do that! And I also like different color thing