Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enter Sewers through Crookback Hollow?

What's the requirements needed to enter Sewers through Crookback Hollow? Can't seem to enter it; says" door appears to have rusted shut".
After rumors spread of fresh adventurers getting lost in the labyrinthine tunnels of Dunskeig never to be seen again, fewer and fewer passed through the door until its abandonment sealed the way forever.

What's the requirements needed to enter Sewers through Crookback Hollow? Can't seem to enter it; says" door appears to have rusted shut".
After rumors spread of fresh adventurers getting lost in the labyrinthine tunnels of Dunskeig never to be seen again, fewer and fewer passed through the door until its abandonment sealed the way forever.
I knew I wasn’t the only one. I thought I lost my key. Pretty sure I left it under the mat
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Hi, i m a lvl 80 and i approached to the door in Crockhollow and it said "the door appears to have rusted shut".

Is there a quest i need to complete?
I think you can still run in from lirs>shalemount>fingals cave> dunskeig sewers.
Yes, the only way into Dunskeig Sewers is via Fingal's Cave just as you described above.

Esq
That's what he said in April I don't know if that's still the only way currently or if there's a quest.