Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Free Platinum: Too good to be true? Yes it is.

The free platinum advertisers are conning is.
I have done requirements on loads of games and surveys and never got the plat.
I took a screens etc but they just don’t reply after you question them.
Then there is all the offers that require you to make purchases. There are a lot of gambling sites on there and I think it is very Irresponsible of OTM to let them do this.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Ok, I did 3 different SuperSonic Ad Challenges and never received any platinum. Yes I finished all the requirements. Yes, I went through their support team first, and it didn't matter. They denied all of my claims. I'm not here to start the flame war against the free platinum option, just to serve as a WARNING to anyone trying to get free platinum. First, I'll list the games I did:

Angry Birds Evolution: ,Supposed to give me 30 Platinum

Angry Birds Pop: 80 platinum

Mighty Battles by Hothead Games: 260 platinum.

YES, I did their requested levelling and prerequisites.

Ok. Here's where you need to pay attention: IMMEDIATELY when you gain the level, or pass the level, or reach a certain milestone, SCREENSHOT your accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do not tell you to do this!!!!!!! They also do not keep records or metadata on their end to confirm your accomplishment. (even though I know they are capable of doing this, they are just lazy) If there's an issue, you need to provide PROOF that you accomplished their goals. SO SCREENSHOT when you accomplished the task so that you have definitive proof.

I uninstalled each of these boring and stupid games right when I achieved all of their requests to get free Platinum because I did not want them taking up space on my phone. When I contacted their support, and told them that it's been over a week since I completed their tasks where's my Platinum??? Their claims department "DENIES YOUR CLAIM BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE PROOF." I guess I should have screenshotted each one when I finished them, but they don't tell you to provide them with proof. SO BEWARE.

That's all I got. Oh, and I wasted time on each of these boring, and stupid games because I thought there would be some free Platinum rewards...............but no................ **sigh** Live and learn I guess. Make Screen Shots of proof or else your claim will get DENIED>
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Ok, I did 3 different SuperSonic Ad Challenges and never received any platinum. Yes I finished all the requirements. Yes, I went through their support team first, and it didn't matter. They denied all of my claims. I'm not here to start the flame war against the free platinum option, just to serve as a WARNING to anyone trying to get free platinum. First, I'll list the games I did:

Angry Birds Evolution: ,Supposed to give me 30 Platinum

Angry Birds Pop: 80 platinum

Mighty Battles by Hothead Games: 260 platinum.

YES, I did their requested levelling and prerequisites.

Ok. Here's where you need to pay attention: IMMEDIATELY when you gain the level, or pass the level, or reach a certain milestone, SCREENSHOT your accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do not tell you to do this!!!!!!! They also do not keep records or metadata on their end to confirm your accomplishment. (even though I know they are capable of doing this, they are just lazy) If there's an issue, you need to provide PROOF that you accomplished their goals. SO SCREENSHOT when you accomplished the task so that you have definitive proof.

I uninstalled each of these boring and stupid games right when I achieved all of their requests to get free Platinum because I did not want them taking up space on my phone. When I contacted their support, and told them that it's been over a week since I completed their tasks where's my Platinum??? Their claims department "DENIES YOUR CLAIM BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE PROOF." I guess I should have screenshotted each one when I finished them, but they don't tell you to provide them with proof. SO BEWARE.

That's all I got. Oh, and I wasted time on each of these boring, and stupid games because I thought there would be some free Platinum rewards...............but no................ **sigh** Live and learn I guess. Make Screen Shots of proof or else your claim will get DENIED>

You are absolutely right about mighty battles as well. I have tried this on more than one device and they said sorry claim rejected.
They are an absolute rip-off. Also if you do one of them every time you click on the advert it takes you some Pop-up and not even to the App Store this one is very shady.

Btw I did send screen shots which I still have and they still rejected it’s a con
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

We are currently reviewing our Offerwall providers and their impact on the game, I think it is safe to say we too have raised concerns with them.

Anyone completing larger offers please do screenshot milestones, while we cannot award platinum without confirmation from the offerwall hosts they are helpful in validating your claim with the host.

just remove free platinum completely.
I disagree. There are certain items that are necessary for gameplay but require platinum. Extra hotbar spots for example. Doing free plat for large scale plat purchases like chests, while although possible, requires an insane amount of work. Farming the gold to purchase the chests would probably take the same amount of time.

Keep free plat but try and make it reliable.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There are certain items that are necessary for gameplay but require platinum. Extra hotbar spots for example.
Doing free plat for large scale plat purchases like chests, while although possible, requires an insane amount of work.
Farming the gold to purchase the chests would probably take the same amount of time.

Keep free plat but try and make it reliable.
+1 For all listed reasons and clarifications.
(Thank you for showing the logic (yet again), seems like everyone claims to be either 100% plat-free or a die-hard plat buyer... :lol: )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Only offers ive ever gotten to work since the carromore update are the videos for 1-2 plat. BEFORE the carrowmore update i was able to do several offers 100-150 plat each and thats how i made gold on an acc i never payed for plat on and not spending a week farming.

But now i cant do that so i have to resort to farming with either a tank/lock rogue, or upcoming eg mage at lvl 133, which isnt happening.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn