Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Harrassment/bullying?

Im rather eager to find out how OTM see players that only log to harrass/bully other players.

Lets say somebody only logs to ks other players. They bring multiple endgame toons to clear the entire area you're levelling in. Every time they see you levelling.
You’ve never tried to ks them, never said anything to them to provoke the situation.

To me this is just bullying... bullying is against the game rules. Said players should be warned/temp banned right?

Lets hear it from OTM...
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Re: Harrassment/bullying?

Yep, and all those people that kill you on CoD are just bullies too!

It’s called competition, Pal.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I dissagree.. competition would be of the other player was also lixing in the same area.. thats fair competition.

To bring 3 toons all 220+ to do nothing but win lock and hold all the mobs in a area.. thats bullying.
Odion Level 191 Rogue

I dissagree.. competition would be of the other player was also lixing in the same area.. thats fair competition.

To bring 3 toons all 220+ to do nothing but win lock and hold all the mobs in a area.. thats bullying.
It would be dumb of whoever is doing it to let you build toons to outlock them on bosses - which is what’s I assume they’re stopping you from doing.

From a strategical perspective it’s a good move, if you were smart you’d do it to them until they agree to stop.

Honestly, clan versus clan war fare can go far. Have you not played the Shalemont storyline? All about traitors and dirty tactics including ending with Luther MacCroine the traitor being decapitated.

It would be dumb of whoever is doing it to let you build toons to outlock them on bosses - which is what’s I assume they’re stopping you from doing.

From a strategical perspective it’s a good move, if you were smart you’d do it to them until they agree to stop.

Honestly, clan versus clan war fare can go far. Have you not played the Shalemont storyline? All about traitors and dirty tactics including ending with Luther MacCroine the traitor being decapitated.
Said player was kicked from his home clan a way back for constantly griefing a rival clan, which in turn got that clan griefed way harder...

Said player is all but alone. Kills 5* bosses and small legacy solo and griefs people trying to level.

This has very little to do with his ability to win lock on a boss. Its about persistent annoyance.
Odion Level 191 Rogue

This isn’t competition. It’s just being a prick. While i don’t think it’s agaisnt otms rules it is messed up.

My clan had a guy do that on our server, clanless except resetting bosses as well.

Just don’t give them the attention they crave and it goes away. He’s probably really satisfied by this topic.

this player also ks's lower levels in carrow regardless of clan and spends hours a day doing nothing else but stopping player progression. At 150-160 you don't have much of a choice, you basically have to level at boggans and i wouldn't be suprised if players around that level have quit because they cannot progress, clears caves and mobs so you have nothing to kill or level off of, been reported many times but never got a response.

Kill stealing is somewhat of a support grey area.

Mobs are not specifically "owned" by a player in a zone, while a higher leveled player coming in to take kills is bad sportsmanship there is nothing that specifically states the mobs belong to the first player.

If we can determine a pattern and have sufficient evidence that a players targeting and harassing an individual we can investigate and take action.

Kill stealing is somewhat of a support grey area.

Mobs are not specifically "owned" by a player in a zone, while a higher leveled player coming in to take kills is bad sportsmanship there is nothing that specifically states the mobs belong to the first player.

If we can determine a pattern and have sufficient evidence that a players targeting and harassing an individual we can investigate and take action.
I'm sure evidence could easily be gathered but the bigger problem to me was ksing people lixing in boggan rooms, they have no other option, he wasn't targeting individuals per say but as soon as someone started leveling in those areas he would bring multiple toons and clear, i reported on behalf of lower level players twice i think and never got a response. After being excluded from all clans on danu he basically spends most of his time ksing anyone trying to level, think his reasoning was "you never know who's an alt or future member of clan x".