Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Something crazy I noticed...

Hmm, what's that sound?
Ahhh, it's the sound of Furyion desperately trying to quietly back away from this thread, after realising how he's completely misread the lix description, and hoping nobody notices his disappearance. :lol:
Yes the lix gives 4x the normal xp, which is the same as saying 3x more xp than normal. And yes the actual description is four times the amount.
Maybe best to keep quiet for a couple of days and wait for everyone to forget. :D
If your next post is your much anticipated in depth guide to merching, then no-one will ever remember this embarrassing faux pas. ;)
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Yes the lix gives 4x the normal xp, which is the same as saying 3x more xp than normal. And yes the actual description is four times the amount.
Yep, this is what I said since the beginning. "But its 4x normal, but its 3x more."

If your next post is your much anticipated in depth guide to merching, then no-one will ever remember this embarrassing faux pas. ;)
Well... There's a reason I haven't talked about it for a while. But I do think it's wrong to keep people in the dark about it this long. I'm not just making a merching guide, that would be good but not good enough. I'm making a guide on getting gold period. Going over all methods, because some don't always work so you'll have several backup plans. I'm flying through cooking to check it out to add that to my list.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

:lol:
What I love about this is I was present for (one of) the original discussion IG, and this is exactly what happened then too.
4X != 4X more
It's a subtle nuance that everyone either didn't recognize or didn't care about once they saw the significance of the wording (I am both the former and the latter at different times ;))

(and exactly my thoughts, Muldar, along with: "okaaay?..." )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Cant u just test it by numbers? If the description is that confusing for u. If u kill a mob that gives 3000 xp, pop an elix and see if he gives 12000. Unless 3000*4 = 9000.

1+1 = 11. Its easy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

2+2=5
No, its two plus two is four minus one is three, quick maths.
Take off your jacket, babe mans not hot
Hop out the four door with the four four it was one two three and four, chillin in the corridor your dad is forty four
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.