Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should I buy double plat?

So double platinum sales are most likely next week.
My question is should I buy some platinum during that time?
Only you can answer that question.
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You don't buy plat—the story ends, you wake up in your bed as a noob and believe whatever you want to believe. You buy the plat—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

So double platinum sales are most likely next week.
My question is should I buy some platinum during that time?
Only you can answer that question.
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You don't buy plat—the story ends, you wake up in your bed as a noob and believe whatever you want to believe. You buy the plat—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Damn that’s a good one
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

lol that's a good one , wonder when or any ideas of the actual date is gonna be
Probably next friday. There are only two dates that double plat fall on: CelticHeroes birthday and Black Friday (Next Friday).
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

If you plan on playing the game for years, and are investing a good chunk of your time daily then it's a good idea.

If if you don't buy plat but qualify for the above then you'll be spending extra time to earn that gold to succeed in the game, whereas you could have saved time and bought with plat. In that time saved you could be focusing on other aspects in game, or make more money by working overtime at work.
Wattzon of Sulis