Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mordris downs necro and base

The disappointing thing this should highlight is a completely new world on it's first kill gets proteus and the drop is banked never to be used. Thats how lame proteus drops can get. There is sadly very little progression. Looking optimistic for gardens to fix these issues with raid loot :).

You may say due to how much prot spawns if all the drops were amazing the worlds would have too many good drops. I think everyone would rather prot spawn LESS and make the drops better than have it the other way around.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

The disappointing thing this should highlight is a completely new world on it's first kill gets proteus and the drop is banked never to be used. Thats how lame proteus drops can get. There is sadly very little progression. Looking optimistic for gardens to fix these issues with raid loot :).

You may say due to how much prot spawns if all the drops were amazing the worlds would have too many good drops. I think everyone would rather prot spawn LESS and make the drops better than have it the other way around.
You should post your first world kills by yourself in a more emphatic manner personally imo mainly because the OP, who I assume is a clannie, posts it in a half-assed substandard way of announcing. Like we know how important a world's first kill is and it should have its due quality if announced here.

Congratulations on the kills, many more to come.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

You should post your first world kills by yourself in a more emphatic manner personally imo mainly because the OP, who I assume is a clannie, posts it in a half-assed substandard way of announcing. Like we know how important a world's first kill is and it should have its due quality if announced here.

Congratulations on the kills, many more to come.
I'm announcing a kill on a server. How special does it get ?
Hi