Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chicken heals

I like the chicken, currently got a level 6 brown chicken healing 200 per tick with 542 ability. It's nice addition I don't want a focus pet for heals especially on my rogue. I use it to help with the restos saves me having to use em for smaller bosses. It won't be everyone's taste but for me worth it.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Thanks for the information Shadow.

Chicken isn't for everyone, but it definitely has its uses. Will people want to spend that much on tokens to use it for certain situations? Probably not, but for me, I'm starting to see it's value. It's not purely a dps pet, rather, helps with dps and survivability. If you solo a bit, or are always losing chunks of hp on bosses, it's a good investment. I would assume a level 6 brown bunny is gonna be healing 240+ at max ability at least. So 720+ heal over 15 seconds plus any crits could put it at 880-1440 heals give or take. Not too shabby.

Now does anyone have a t4 chicken level 6?

I tried a tier 4 level 6 chicken in beta I believe, and got some ability up and I believe it was around 400 per tick, it worked out that over the 3 ticks chicken just peaked higher than the rabbit in terms of heal. I also own a level 6 golden rabbit with ability quite high and it heals 1200. From my perspective however chicken is a better idea as by the time the 3 ticks are done the heal is pretty much back around again so you got a natures embrace all the time pretty much minus 1 tick for a cast. It's all a matter of preference, rabbit for Mage and Druid is mine and I thought chicken for rogue as I wanna stop restoring everything but not use a focus pet.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

I have a tier 4 lvl 6 chicken and despite initially not being impressed, it's growing on me now the ability Is trained a bit. It is healing 337 per tick at around 600 ability so when it crits it's really nice. I think it'll be superb once the ability is maxed and the cooldown is fast so training isn't too painful.

I'm much more impressed with the chicken than the equivalent horse. If I wasn't trying to train the horse ability (soooo slow the cooldown) I would go back to my bear.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I have a silver lvl 5 chicken and around 400 ability it heals 210ish per tick. Almost have a silver lvl 6 just need a few more
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The chicken is trash as a pet tbh. Dex/attack increase already comes from spider, along with an OP skill. Also, if you want heals, use bunny. Better heals, focus boost, and resist boost. Chicken pet is basically a hybrid, healing about the same as bunny and adding attack/dex like spider, but is worse than both.
How dare u! Chickens r best I report u for not liking chiken
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Idk which chicken to go for lol..brown chicken max or silver chicken max...if the heal difference isn’t much then it isn’t worth ;-; and stays not too different either.

Idk which chicken to go for lol..brown chicken max or silver chicken max...if the heal difference isn’t much then it isn’t worth ;-; and stays not too different either.
Please don't necro post (aka pulling up dead topics from the past)

To answer your question however, the difference is usually a factor of 2/3, not quite double but there is a difference. For example top rabbit heals 1200 at 2200 ability but brown heals 800.

I hope this helps!
--Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at