Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragons*Updated wth pic*

Lol that gif @Muldar was epic.

Im disappointed with the DoT but I guess thats ok. Im still considering if to invest and if so then poison or ice. Ik heat dmg will be good for new update but... Ugh, I have so much heat and 0 cold dmg. I'll wait for corrupted gardens maybe.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im disappointed with the DoT but I guess thats ok. Im still considering if to invest and if so then poison or ice. Ik heat dmg will be good for new update but... Ugh, I have so much heat and 0 cold dmg. I'll wait for corrupted gardens maybe.
Dont you have gele axe? Is that heat?

Dont you have gele axe? Is that heat?
Yes thats what Im saying. My gele axe, my sun helm, my valour neck, my currently hrung brace (as I said I rarely request gear, once every several months), my doch gul, its all heat. I want cold dmg but will I want it after corrupted? Same for poison.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I’ve opened plenty of chest this event to get an egg and had no luck however I’ve seen 1 person open 500 and get 3 another open 300 and get 2 I’ve opened 300 and none.. il never get the dragon at this rare nice seeing yours
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Does anyone know how much you can sell a dragon egg for? I know the chances are minimal to get one, but I'd probably want to just sell it rather than try to get it to level 6 myself. What's the asking price for a dragon pet these days?
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Does anyone know how much you can sell a dragon egg for? I know the chances are minimal to get one, but I'd probably want to just sell it rather than try to get it to level 6 myself. What's the asking price for a dragon pet these days?
The price is different on each server. Saw some on nuada selling for 2mil each and on balor 5mil each. Was told on older iOS servers people were paying a lot more per egg. Just depends what server you are on.
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)