Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Platinum Prices and Platinum offers

I get really confused by some of the prices of platinum versus a lot of the offers that are available via NativeX and other free platinum services.

So without getting into how well or badly things are priced,
There’s an offer that I can do on a different game that gives me 85 platinum for any purchase (lowest being £0.99),
So basically if I download a different app and make a purchase on that I’d get 8x the amount of platinum I’d get if I spent £0.99 on Celtic Heroes.

This remains consistent with higher purchases, 850 platinum for a £10 offer versus spending £10 in game, receiving 150 Platinum.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Platinum Prices and Platinum offers

Too bad the offers never work
yup :/
gave up on doing the offers a bit ago...

Maybe OTM can try and find a way to work on figuring out why this is?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The offers work....kinda.

Problem is they don't always go to the right account. I have 500+ plat sitting on my druid and 120+ on my ranger that should have gone to my warrior since that's the acc I did the offers from. Messaged support to see if they can move the plat. No reply. Can't say I'm surprised.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

YES, i can’t do any offers but i used to do them all the time to get alts and rebirths to help my build, but now none of them work, from any source.

If otm could possibly figure out how to fix this, or if it fails due to a previous update, id love to know! :D
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Hello,

The free platinum offers are dealt with by a third party.

Offers and the amount of plat awarded for said offers is set by them, not us.

However if you have issues with the offers and have not received your platinum even after you have contacted the people offering the reward, then please email a copy of your interaction with their support team to support@onethumbmobile.com and we shall see what we can do to help.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!