Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Best For Me? Help?

Hey Guys Pretty new to the game, and was hoping I can get some help in choosing a home server. I've read what I've could about different servers and still a difficult choice.

I'd like an adult based experience, somewhere where I don't have to sink tons of money in skills and gear in the beginning, I've seen basic skills going for a lot on a server and I can't afford that atm. But eventually will try this plat thing out once I see how things go on the server I choose.

Hopefully a friendly and helpful environment, good family oriented clan, always looking for competition, when I can actually be of competition lol.

Classes I'm interested in most atm is a ranger, but open to what may help more in the long run, if you guys fit any of these give me a holler, I'd love to check you guys out and hopefully kick off my shoes and relax in a new home!

Thanks for any suggestions or tips!

Re: Server Best For Me? Help?

Hello and welcome to Celtic Heroes! :) If you would like to try out Arawn, DragonSouls is a community oriented clan which puts fun before gear. We have a variety of age groups in clan, and we work together as a family to take down bosses, learn and grow. Many of our players are working adults and have responsibilities outside of Celtic so we do not require a certain amount of play time each day. If you decide to try us out, I’d be happy to supply you with starter skills and rings, then show you the ropes of the game.

PM me if interested :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: Server Best For Me? Help?

Everything you said points into Direction of Epona.
If you go on Epona sub forum you could Read “All about Epona”

But basics are.. We are the only None Competitive Server. What I mean by that is you can be clanless, or be in a clan it doesn’t matter. But as long as you show up to the boss you pretty much have equal chance of winning a drop. Since in the end of all bosses if there is more then a group we go and everyone rolls for drops. Top highest rolls choose drops such 100(1st pick) 95 (second) and so on. Personally enjoy the system because I once won blue crown with 16..

About the Adult Based Expericence. A lot of people on Epona pretty nature in my opinion. But like any server there can be few exceptions. On Epona we have a clan “Goonies” it’s got started by a leveling group of older people 18+ so they decided that one of the requirements is 18+ and no drama..but it always vary from if they recruiting or not which for that contact you can probably contact one of the Members.

Epona is like a community even though I am in Anarchy I have a lot of friends out of clan that I can still ask for when a boss is due or something like that.
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012