Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The issue with Celtic heroes

If, and I mean if (no offense serious), the uniqueness is crappy, making it a permanent small-time affair (only 1m downloads in my store for god knows how long lol?), I'm sure you can do away with the uniqueness and fight to do better than others in common areas.

How about you guys start wearing skirts to work? You can definitely present yourselves in a unique way to your clients. No? Because you'll think that's crap!
10/10. Spoken like a true business man!

You might as well quit now cause nothing will change. OaC dominates the MMORPG portion of the App Store and Runescape is coming to Mobile... you really think CH can compete with 2 big time MMORPGs if they go down the same route as them which they arnt even familiar with? CH is doing fine and there is no MMORPG out there that is similar to CH... which is most likely why CH has been around since 2011...

Go play OaC if you want instances or dungeons cause u arnt gettin any of that here
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

While competition is a large aspect of Celtic Heroes I have been discussing with the team possible content that would unify players for a common goal. This content may not suit everyone and clans may not wish to participate with others for personal reasons but I think it would be good to have none the less.
This please, thanks
If anyone has played Guild Wars 2, a Silverwastes kind of area would be absolutely awesome.

There wouldn't be any drama, clans can actually work together against the overpowering AI, have it's own separate loot system (bosses and mobs can drop tokens of different rarities to hand in, non trade), and people can just spend hours slaughtering enemies and capturing objectives, which can give gold and experience too. Maybe throw in some high level fishing spots and cooking ingredients for extra end game incentives.

Something actually fun to do, instead of camping the same bosses or lixing for hours.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Instances would be so much helpful to the whole player base imo. It shouldn't under no circumstances drop gears n eqps that's even comparable to the world raid drop gears, however a small upcoming clan could farm the various instances/dungeons for 7-10 months and should have players with decent capabilities, in dps and tanking to take on world bosses. With corrupted gardens larger clans can hopefully move on from current 190 raid bosses. In addition the 'having fun with a group' element is high, much like group lixing and rune runs. I know OTM is against instances but sometimes the best things that could happen are the ones against the grain. There is no uniqueness in having a dwindling playerbase..
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Guys pls stop arguing this post was never intended to offend you or anyone else and if it did im sorry. I just wanted people to post ideas of how we could adress the issue. Also i am from balor which means i dont have a complete understanding i just learn what i can from posts dont judge me pls
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

While competition is a large aspect of Celtic Heroes I have been discussing with the team possible content that would unify players for a common goal. This content may not suit everyone and clans may not wish to participate with others for personal reasons but I think it would be good to have none the less.
Yea I completely agree with u man. While competition is fun and keeps the fire going in this game, I think mixing in a little bit of content that unifies clans for a common goal would be a good thing. I’m a person that loves competition, but hates the drama that comes along with it so I am all for something that will help unify very divided servers
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The two core issues with Celtic Heroes is the massive amount of camping due to long spawn windows, and infrequent updates, which, in return, forces OTM to keep us hacking away at raids for years with awful drop rates for the better items.

Monopoly servers aren't the problem, in most cases if you're a good player with a fresh attitude then you won't have a problem finding a place. If despite that you can't find a way to enjoy end game then make your own clan and fight for the top. I've seen weaker clans displace top clans lots of times in Gwydion alone, it takes time and effort.

Scammers aren't a problem because they can be easily avoided and squashed. Ostracize them on your servers, delete them from group chats, shun them, and don't allow them in clans, the possibilities are endless.

It's naive to think Epona is the only server that is doing good, handful of others are as well. Epona owes most of its success to its handling of drops, on the roll of a dice, which has a multitude of flaws but It suits the casual gamer.
Wattzon of Sulis

The two core issues with Celtic Heroes is the massive amount of camping due to long spawn windows, and infrequent updates, which, in return, forces OTM to keep us hacking away at raids for years with awful drop rates for the better items.

Monopoly servers aren't the problem, in most cases if you're a good player with a fresh attitude then you won't have a problem finding a place. If despite that you can't find a way to enjoy end game then make your own clan and fight for the top. I've seen weaker clans displace top clans lots of times in Gwydion alone, it takes time and effort.

Scammers aren't a problem because they can be easily avoided and squashed. Ostracize them on your servers, delete them from group chats, shun them, and don't allow them in clans, the possibilities are endless.

It's naive to think Epona is the only server that is doing good, handful of others are as well. Epona owes most of its success to its handling of drops, on the roll of a dice, which has a multitude of flaws but It suits the casual gamer.
On epona you roll for gear? Thats horrible.

On epona you roll for gear? Thats horrible.
I agree, but looks like people prefer that system because they're not willing to compete against hard working people who will get the better drops, also it's alright for casual gamers who log for an hour a day or a few times in a week.
Wattzon of Sulis