Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The issue with Celtic heroes

Before this descends into a clan argument, please remain on topic and be respectful to your fellow community members.

If you wish to discuss the topic further please do so via PM, any future posts will be deleted.

Thank you
To stay on track,

The issue with Celtic Heroes is that all the small clans are being neglected. Constantly. No actions whatsoever are being done to make the experience for new players to enjoy this game without being insulted or harrassed counting in game but also out side of the game. This game is supposed to promote fun but all of that is long gone. All the servers that once were so great are divided.
I'd like the OTM staff to consider 'Server Events' in which, once and for all we can feel unified again instead of divided.
Sulis for life

Before this descends into a clan argument, please remain on topic and be respectful to your fellow community members.

If you wish to discuss the topic further please do so via PM, any future posts will be deleted.

Thank you
To stay on track,

The issue with Celtic Heroes is that all the small clans are being neglected. Constantly. No actions whatsoever are being done to make the experience for new players to enjoy this game without being insulted or harrassed counting in game but also out side of the game. This game is supposed to promote fun but all of that is long gone. All the servers that once were so great are divided.
I'd like the OTM staff to consider 'Server Events' in which, once and for all we can feel unified again instead of divided.
Would you be able to PM me with further explanation on why you feel smaller clans are neglected? Possible changes from your perspective that would help improve game play for smaller clans?
We do employ a number of systems to prevent harassment but unfortunately these may not catch every scenario.

While competition is a large aspect of Celtic Heroes I have been discussing with the team possible content that would unify players for a common goal. This content may not suit everyone and clans may not wish to participate with others for personal reasons but I think it would be good to have none the less.

@Issra, Muldar is right this is not the place for such a discussion.

Resurgence's goal is to promote a positive atmosphere for gaming, allowing for other clans a chance to advance and progress while at the same time promoting the success of its clannies as group of people dedicated to each other and being the best we can be combined. In this pursuit, Resurgence recognizes not all will agree and that there will be competition and of course some drama, in such cases Resurgence seeks to solve these problems through communication and discussions.
Under this framework, Resurgence asks that if you have a complaint against any member of Resurgence or our feeder clan, Braves, that you go to a leader of either clan with your complaint.

If you wish to continue the discussion Issra please send me a PM.

-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I believe the only fix is to place bosses in instances and place a time limit on how often individual players can enter those instances. This would allow equal access to everyone.
OTM should really consider this for raid bosses, look at what bosses work and which don't, EDL's and Prot are fine open world with lock battles, mordy, necro and especially gele have mechanics that make lock battles more difficult and just messy. Keeping competition for some bosses like edl and prot but making raids instances and time giving equal access for those capable of killing. Fight for gear ready to raid, sounds good imo.

I hope this is at least being considered in corrupt gardens because it is looking great however stating that there will be several bosses to create more competition could end up sucking if it is not done correctly.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no NO instances or dungeons. Terrible terrible idea. This game is supposed to be unique from other MMORPGs and id like it to stay that way
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I believe the only fix is to place bosses in instances and place a time limit on how often individual players can enter those instances. This would allow equal access to everyone.
OTM should really consider this for raid bosses, look at what bosses work and which don't, EDL's and Prot are fine open world with lock battles, mordy, necro and especially gele have mechanics that make lock battles more difficult and just messy. Keeping competition for some bosses like edl and prot but making raids instances and time giving equal access for those capable of killing. Fight for gear ready to raid, sounds good imo.

I hope this is at least being considered in corrupt gardens because it is looking great however stating that there will be several bosses to create more competition could end up sucking if it is not done correctly.
+1 :-)

How to kill off a MMORPG: make it like all the others.

I’m sorry but if CH switched to the classic Dungeons and Dragons styled gameplay then CH would get destroyed by other competitors such as OaC 1, 2 and various other MMORPGs of the same style. Only thing CH has going for it is it’s diversity from the competition which gives Otm an advantage in the market. I’m sure many of you don’t understand but I remember reading somewhere that Otm chose this type of gameplay because it’s different and probably the first of its kind... it’s the only reason why CH has been around since 2011 while other MMOs crashed and burned around it. 6 1/2 years is a very long life span for a mobile game
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If, and I mean if (no offense serious), the uniqueness is crappy, making it a permanent small-time affair (only 1m downloads in my store for god knows how long lol?), I'm sure you can do away with the uniqueness and fight to do better than others in common areas.

How about you guys start wearing skirts to work? You can definitely present yourselves in a unique way to your clients. No? Because you'll think that's crap!