Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resetting not the way to fix server lag

What's the problem? Lag isn't too bad, OTM is slowly and methodically fixing the problems that arose. I, for one, am happy that there are so many resets, because it gives me the opportunity to, as my clannies beautifully put it, "Kill sh*t and have fun".

What's the problem? Lag isn't too bad, OTM is slowly and methodically fixing the problems that arose. I, for one, am happy that there are so many resets, because it gives me the opportunity to, as my clannies beautifully put it, "Kill sh*t and have fun".

That's because you're only looking at what benefits you and your clan. Last I looked, there are other CH players who don't kill bosses at reset and do other things throughout the day, lixing, fishing, cooking, bounties, etc. Yes, the extra bosses are nice but it's a disruption to majority of the player base and if I was OTM, i certainly wouldn't neglect them because endgamers like you are happy about the resets.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That's because you're only looking at what benefits you and your clan. Last I looked, there are other CH players who don't kill bosses at reset and do other things throughout the day, lixing, fishing, cooking, bounties, etc. Yes, the extra bosses are nice but it's a disruption to majority of the player base and if I was OTM, i certainly wouldn't neglect them because endgamers like you are happy about the resets.
And reset's don't affect that at all. You were cooking, and you keep cooking after reset. You're also forgetting that it isn't only endgame bosses that spawn after reset but warden, meteoric, frozen, and dl for those that need these bosses. There is very little lag, and it hardly affects our everyday gaming life except for one or two minutes of strong lag per day.

Ok latest reset seems to be fixing the lag issue. Let's cross our fingers. Thanks otm team for the hard work. Looks like after trying so many times, they found what's causing the lag.

Yup, either that or after so many different fixes to different things, the overall lag has finally dropped down enough that it shouldn’t be a problem.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

. There is very little lag, and it hardly affects our everyday gaming life except for one or two minutes of strong lag per day.
What are you talking about? People from all servers have been reporting unplayable lag after a few hours of up time after reset. Heck we tried to Snorri for over 20m wasting lixes and idols because everything was super delayed. One or two minutes? lol.

. There is very little lag, and it hardly affects our everyday gaming life except for one or two minutes of strong lag per day.
What are you talking about? People from all servers have been reporting unplayable lag after a few hours of up time after reset. Heck we tried to Snorri for over 20m wasting lixes and idols because everything was super delayed. One or two minutes? lol.
Weird. Fingal doesn't have much lag. I'm speaking from my own experience.

Basically, I'm sure many people are content with the way it is right now. If you're tilted that resets are giving clan Havoc more opportunities to win bosses, then that's not our problem.
#ohnohedidnt

Weird. Fingal doesn't have much lag. I'm speaking from my own experience.

Basically, I'm sure many people are content with the way it is right now. If you're tilted that resets are giving clan Havoc more opportunities to win bosses, then that's not our problem.
#ohnohedidnt
[removed
[redacted] not noticed the plethora of "unplayable lag" posts that scourged these forums in the last week.
And I'm not that perturbed about resets and bosses, we got our fair share and quite happy with our 9 Gelebron hauls and all the Proteus spawns, that's not the point.
[nope]
In any case, the lag seems gone, unless some other servers are still having issues, but at least in my world, it is playable once again. This thread is moot.

Edited

Please watch your insults. If you continue, I'll put you in timeout. Also, I'm going to edit your posts. Please refrain from being rude.

We understand the last few days have been frustrating for everyone. Again, we apologize and the team is going to continue to work to avoid these situations in the future.