Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers have been restarted to improve lag issues

Dear OTM

I think it may be time for you to sit down and work out what the issues are and come up with a perminant fix. This has now become a drain on people’s good will and time (not to mention lixs, restos ect). Resets are obviously only a temporary fix and the lag returns after a few hours. Whilst I understand some are enjoying the lack of camping others have stopped playing or given up on lvling.

Thanks for the game I’m pretty sure we all enjoy it but please, please fit it ;)

Servers have been restarted in order to alleviate the lag / connections issues players are currently experiencing.

Apologies for the disruption.
My clan was on skain main and sreng main when server suddenly reset and both where despawned... is there any way a negotiation could be worked out for that? (Ronin on belenus)
Last edited by finalblow on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

They only restarted the servers. They didn't change anything .
Obviously it's not a simple fix. They don't even know why it's happening.

When these kinds of things happen to our servers, we bring them down and perform a thorough review of everything, top to bottom. Rather than making our user suffer through, it's aggravates our users, make them dislike our product. Even if it costs us a few days of operation and profit loss, it's better in the long term.
I agree with Aileron. If needed take down servers and fix the problems once and forever.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

I don’t wanna be the kind of person that wants to say “I will not buy platinum till Issue is fixed” but like legit. I am about to put half a grand during Black Friday.. how can I enjoy my purchase when I was trying to oog a friend that xfered from Taranis when I couldn’t even cast a skill..

I know there was a suggest from a forum member Aileron? I sorry if misspelled the name. But like if it takes 24 hours to do complete fix.. plz take the servers down. This summer we did good with waiting a day. But it’s legit just unplayable. What resets do is just make it good for 2 hours and later it returns to it.

I love the game very much and been playing it almost since it came out. I spend a lot of money supporting the team and the progress. And I know for fact Progremming team is working hard. Maybe fall a little behind on the new area and focus on actually making the game stable and playable?
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012