Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers have been restarted to improve lag issues

They only restarted the servers. They didn't change anything .
Obviously it's not a simple fix. They don't even know why it's happening.

When these kinds of things happen to our servers, we bring them down and perform a thorough review of everything, top to bottom. Rather than making our user suffer through, it's aggravates our users, make them dislike our product. Even if it costs us a few days of operation and profit loss, it's better in the long term.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

When these kinds of things happen to our servers, we bring them down and perform a thorough review of everything, top to bottom. Rather than making our user suffer through, it's aggravates our users, make them dislike our product. Even if it costs us a few days of operation and profit loss, it's better in the long term.
All this does is make us more happy lol. You are acting like more resets are a bad thing. We get to constantly kill raids that we would otherwise spend ages waiting for.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

All this does is make us more happy lol. You are acting like more resets are a bad thing. We get to constantly kill raids that we would otherwise spend ages waiting for.
I'm not talking about the resets. I know everyone likes them because of the bosses. Which means there is no camping for bosses which only highlights the fundamental flaw of this game.

I'm talking about lag, when cooking, when lixing, when raiding ,etc. It's annoying tapping buttons and nothing happening. Dying to mobs unnecessarily. 5 mobs killed on one xp lix because it takes 3 minutes to kill something. Gele raids aborting because of lag and wasted lixes. So are you happy when the game is like that?

You prefer daily resets for 20 hours of laggy play? You be honest.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

can we quit the bandaid fix pls? been days now. and yah resets are fun until the lag happens again. we kill all raids at spawn in our server but we set gele on two fixed times. and unfortunately these lags caused both attempts to fail. we havent failed gele in like forever...

i agree with Aileron bring it down if u need to so u can flush ur systems throroughly and see what is causing the hiccups. and please be kind enough to refund people of their lixers due to these lags.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Honestly it would be cheaper if OTM were to have someone work on this for OT pay. Theyve lost alot of plat sales already as half the worlds arent even attempting raids at the moment and lixing has come to a halt since the update. If its still laggy for the usual double plat during black friday then they'll lose out on alot more in the longrun.
Lol i was actually planning on buying chests this weekend but didn’t know if the lag would effect if i actually got the plat or chests so I’m not.