Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Frozen weapon quest

I just got to level 135 and went to see Niamh in ow to get the quest for my frozen weapon. It isn't there. Nianh is telling a story about how his lion crests are in the hands of the Cabal and their allies. He is asking me to bring him my meteoric sword to enchant it farther. I have that, but nothing happens. Why is he not asking me for my 2 lion crests and 9 orbs?
Crom server
Kyree 226 druid
Graceshot 213 ranger
Joyride 190 mage
Mercykill 187 rogue
Lovebyte 160 warrior
...others

Re: Frozen weapon quest

Do you have your met wep equipped? If so, unequip it so that it’s just in your inventory and then try.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Do you already have the quest and are trying to turn it in? Or are you trying to get the quest and then turn it in?

If you already have the quest, try removing all the necessary items you need for it (orbs, create, Met wep) and putting them in your bank for a min. Then take them back out and see if that does the trick. Sounds stupid but I have a friend who’s run into a similar problem and couldn’t turn in quests even though she had the necessary items. Moving the items to bank and then putting them back in inventory cleared the quests and allowed her to turn them in every time. Not sure why that happens but definitely some kind of glitch that needs fixing. Hopefully that helps or works.

If you don’t already have the quest, maybe try the same process and see if it works too? Just shooting ideas out there.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Do you already have the quest and are trying to turn it in? Or are you trying to get the quest and then turn it in?

If you already have the quest, try removing all the necessary items you need for it (orbs, create, Met wep) and putting them in your bank for a min. Then take them back out and see if that does the trick. Sounds stupid but I have a friend who’s run into a similar problem and couldn’t turn in quests even though she had the necessary items. Moving the items to bank and then putting them back in inventory cleared the quests and allowed her to turn them in every time. Not sure why that happens but definitely some kind of glitch that needs fixing. Hopefully that helps or works.

If you don’t already have the quest, maybe try the same process and see if it works too? Just shooting ideas out there.
I tried that, but it didn't help. I cannot get the quest at all. I have my lion crests and orbs ready, but the quest is not there.
Crom server
Kyree 226 druid
Graceshot 213 ranger
Joyride 190 mage
Mercykill 187 rogue
Lovebyte 160 warrior
...others

Is the quest added to your quest log?
I've had a bit of trouble over the last few days with quests. The lag has caused issues trying to accept quests. Sometimes it took a few attempts to get it to recognise that I agreed to take the quest.
It sounds like it might be doing the same.
When you go to Niamh does he still have the exclamation to show he has a quest to give you? When you talk to him do you select the option to take on the quest? After doing this does he still have the exclamation mark to signify he has a quest?
If this isn't the case, it may be that the lag has caused data corruption for this quest. If this is the case then you'll need to raise a support call for OTM to fix the data
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so