Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lag Update || @OTM @Muldar

First off because I assume every other post is 100% rage, thank you for the new update. Dragon is awesome (assuming drop rates for eggs aren't as bad as they seem), cooking is great, quest expansion and fishing expansion is well done. I'm disappointed about the daily log in rewards and that they weren't fixed to be better for a wider variety of players as was brought up in beta, but nonetheless they are still a nice addition to the game.

Now to the reason for the post... This lag is unbearable. We have had lag problems in the past, and I'm sure that we will have them in the future, but this constant game of resets isn't doing squat... I'm assuming that you all have a test server, try out your patches on the test server with 8 staff, could even just do 4 dual logging... Try killing a EDL or even just get a tank and some druids on proteus and see how the lag is... If it seems patched there then import it into the live game... But a reset or two every day is not the solution.

Tonight we had a 50 minute phantom 6 kill... We had plenty of DPS, but no one could cast any skills... We had to use a roots in the end because it was too laggy to bolas... I could maybe cast one skill every 15 seconds...

So sure, we may be able to cook, but as of right now we can't kill any boss that EG players currently need to kill. I unfortunately don't have time right now to read the other lag posts to figure out which to comment on, and I'm sure Aileron has made his post saying that the servers should be brought down for the weekend (someone +1 it for me, would ya).

Please OTM, take some time and try out solutions on your own before you continuously restart the servers... I get you are a smaller company, but constant resets do nothing but aggravate players... Especially when we realize that each reset we lose a gelebron or a proteus because we can't kill them with the lag....
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at