Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: WEIRD mob

I think this is referring to the quest line that has me stumped...

I finished the quests with Denwal the Mad where he sends you into the southern tunnels of Dunskeig to kill the obelisks, dragon cultists (elm and oak). After finishing all of that Denwal says he’s not sure what’s next. Is this the end, for now, or did I make an error somewhere? I have checked OW and can’t seem to find anywhere to pick it back up to continue the story line. I have no new question marks or new exclamation marks anywhere.

Thanks.
If I recall correctly the last quest of that questline should be Maligath's Malice.

There may however be additional quests in the sewers (Smugglers) depending on how far through you are.

Hope that helps.

So I had another toon that was almost at the same spot, and I replicated the same dead end. Here’s the progression I went through hopefully this makes sense. I am missing the next NPC in the continuing storyline. Checked OW, Carromore, Murky, etc. can’t find it please tell me where is it?

I went from Denito, to Mendez Roahn, to Delph:
*Weeding out the week
*Twisted crystal
Back to Roahn
*Deathmute Stage 1
To Denwal the Mad
*Deathmute Stage 2
To Boone the smuggler
*Deathmute Stage 3
*Pieces of the puzzle
To Denwal
*Fragmented Memories
*Obelisk Obliteration
*Nexxus of Darkness
To Spirit of Wardens
*Darkmind Secrets
*Blackened Stone
*maligath’s Disciples
*Maligath’s Manuscript
*Maligath’s Opus
To Denwal the Mad
*Dragoncult
*False Coronation
*Of Oak and Elm
*Deathmute Infusion
*Maligath’s Malice

^^
You are now, currently, at the end of the quest line.
I was a little disappointed at the shortness of the extension. I think it covers about another 5 levels. I was hoping it would increase to nearer to level 150. Fingers crossed that there will be more added before too long.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Talking about the story line. Can someone tell me what is going on in the story?
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145