Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CH Purely Pay To Win Gaming? Yes/No

Can I just ask something?
Why the fudge popsicle sticks does this matter?
The game is what it is, it doesn't matter what side of the spectrum, if there even is a spectrum, its on... CH is CH enough said, if you don't like how the game is offer feedback, but truthfully who cares if its pay to win or not? If you don't like that you can buy chests to get ahead find another game... that is how Ch is, if you don't like how an aspect of the game is reliant upon rl money, talk about that... but all this back and forth is so pointless...
Why does it matter? It matters because the term Pay to win is a very strong term and it will turn off newer players if they start seeing these forum junkies falsely calling this game a pay to win. If you cared about this game then this would matter to you as well.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I need to stop coming on the forums. Everytime I see some of these posts I swear I start to lose brain cells. Thank god im not on the same server as you
Weird how we feel the same exact way about each other.

Zkills: it's not p2w if I don't have to spend money to progress

Me: so any game where I'm not directly spending money to progress or win isn't p2w?

Zkills: you're an idiot
No... just no... you are completely altering the point for whatever damn reason, I guess to prove that I'm somehow wrong and you're somehow right? Your brain cells must have died long ago

Here we were talking about Microtransactions and then you all the sudden bring up a completely different topic that has nothing to do with micro transactions... as I said, people like you will go to the end of the world trying to prove that you are never wrong.
Certainly you can come up with better insults than saying my brain cells must be dying. If you'd like, I can track down all the times you've said CH isn't pay to win because you haven't had to spend money. That has been your primary stance on CH being not p2w is because players don't have to spend cash. You brought up other games that do require players having to spend real money in order to keep up with paying players. You brought up GoW specifically. So I bring up an example where someone playing that game wouldn't have to spend cash on the game to keep up (someone else spends money on the game). So using your logic makes me less intelligent and an idiot. OK got it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Everyone is going to have their own opinion on this. It’s better to have your own opinion instead of forcing your opinion upon others.

There’s honestly no need for the hostility. Just state your opinion on whether or not ”You” believe it’s Pay To Win.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

There is no opinion to pay to win. A game is either pay to win or not, and there is only one definition... and that definition does not fit with CH. I guess it's impossible to win an argument against the forum junkies cause they'll go to the end of the world to prove that they are right even tho they arnt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

I'm done with this thread, these yahoos have turned me toxic.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

There is no opinion to pay to win. A game is either pay to win or not, and there is only one definition... and that definition does not fit with CH. I guess it's impossible to win an argument against the forum junkies cause they'll go to the end of the world to prove that they are right even tho they arnt

It is pay to win, but it doesn't matter... A game is pay to win if someone must pay for you to win the game. Which someone does. You cannot kill gelebron without plat plain and simple.
The game is becoming less pay to win, but nonetheless, you do...

Also as I have said every single time this issue comes up... what new player reads the fudging forums?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145